The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Alright, I know we've been getting ready for this Corpus attack for a while now, and trust me it's coming, but I would ask you all to wait a little more as some key plot points are resolved.

EDIT: Since a lot of the characters needed for this are going away for a bit (Bed) I think we should hold off until most of us are back on, so as many people can be there to experience it as possible.

Edited by Arkitect_ShadowFrame

So, is this thread set before or after the Operation Gemellus, or in a separate timeline entirely? I'd prefer it being set sometime before so that Cyrios could use what coolio gadgets he gets here during the raid on Themisto, but with the next runner up being separate timelines.

Edited by fishworshipper

Alright, if all goes well, tonight we will find out who is working with Ephialtes. I'll be RPing the culprit, and once he's discovered, it will set off a chain of events that starts the Corpus invasion.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm excited.

See Arkitect, we're getting along already.  By the way, what did happen to Cardina's helmet?  She's been semiconscious since before Temperance put them in the cocoon, do I don't think she took it off then; I know Temperance didn't (couldn't) take it off for her, so....did I miss that particular post?

Edit: Ah, I found it.  She removed her helmet when she was talking to Miho.

Edited by Temperance000

See Arkitect, we're getting along already.  By the way, what did happen to Cardina's helmet?  She's been semiconscious since before Temperance put them in the cocoon, do I don't think she took it off then; I know Temperance didn't (couldn't) take it off for her, so....did I miss that particular post?

Edit: Ah, I found it.  She removed her helmet when she was talking to Miho.

Well it's working out perfectly, since I needed a reason to be separated from the two of you for what's coming.

Oh dear, that sounds portentous.

Edit: Do you have any plans for the Corpus mole?  Based on actions alone, my bet would by Cyrill, and given that Vaubans have a fondness for traps...bah, don't listen to my crazy conspiracy theories.

Edited by Temperance000