Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

Haha, yeah. Sorry about that.

I'm curious to see how Jinx and friends report on the Church. I get an unusual level of enjoyment from reading formal reports.

So far they only got Jinx's testimony and Munin still wants to speak with the Divinities before they decide on anything .

And Unending, please refrain from saying "everyone in the cafeteria" as my characters are there too, and I've already stated what I think of people trying to control them.

So far they only got Jinx's testimony and Munin still wants to speak with the Divinities before they decide on anything .

And Unending, please refrain from saying "everyone in the cafeteria" as my characters are there too, and I've already stated what I think of people trying to control them.

Yeah, even dictating a general reaction is controlling characters, thanks for pointing that out. As Silverbones put it in the guide pinned on this forum, "It's ok if Bob the Grineer walks into the bar and yells a challenge: It's not ok if you say all the other Tenno cower at his manly voice."

Yeah, even dictating a general reaction is controlling characters, thanks for pointing that out. As Silverbones put it in the guide pinned on this forum, "It's ok if Bob the Grineer walks into the bar and yells a challenge: It's not ok if you say all the other Tenno cower at his manly voice."

I think we've been over this sort of thing several times. Don't mind me, just back on for several minutes.

Edited by Sumika1204

I think we've been over this sort of thing several times. Don't mind me, just back on for several minutes.

Yeah, true. I think it should be repeated, though.

Edit; I'm signing off too, since Cardina's conveniently indisposed again. If Temp wakes her up in the meantime I'll respond when I get back. See you all in eight hours.

Edited by SnaleKing

Hu I think I've had my fare share of high-jacks now. It's something that really gets under my skin. You should know. And if I would do something like that for some reason, I donno due to drunkenness or fatigue, please tell me immediately so that I can change such a post ASAP. 

Yeah, true. I think it should be repeated, though.

What he said.

Oh btw. SnaleKing Cardina will get her revenge not on physical form on enjoyment of the most embarrassing thing what Ansilm has done. You will get known when the fight between Corpus and Tenno at the church opens up. Decided to spoil the surprise.

Edited by Revel72

Rereading some posts and I can't help but think that Desolas is a lot like Sentinel Prime from Transformers Animated.

oh man, that guy was an asswipe. Yeah I see it now.

Edit; 1500 posts, I've ceased being proud of that number, and now simply stare at it in wonder; how did I get here?

Edited by SnaleKing

No no no, in the RP. Gaia is having lunch with Unending's characters.

jeez, we need like an announcer or something who has the RP's correct time of day relative to meal times. that would be great, as i have Aran eating breakfast with Gaia, the day after the Ash goes ape Sh!t -.-"

Edited by Issun135

jeez, we need like an announcer or something who has the RP's correct time of day relative to meal times. that would be great, as i have Aran eating breakfast with Gaia, the day after the Ash goes ape Sh!t -.-"

Do you realize you've just skipped forward to the day of the Corpus invasion without giving people time to finish what they were doing? You've cut the "Day off" in half.

Do you realize you've just skipped forward to the day of the Corpus invasion without giving people time to finish what they were doing? You've cut the "Day off" in half.

no i didnt, well time to remove that one, sorry ;~;