The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

it was going to happen. It is only a matter of time before it actually happens in the IC

Edit: Haha, well it was a good joke on the chat and was shot down at every turn by Snale.

Edited by Astralin

Right thats it! Where is our very own EDI?

heh... ah it sorta works to cause Cyrios doesn't really have bones, and... well Joker basically didn't either.

Edit- changed so it didn't come off as insensitive

Edited by Astralin

heh... ah it sorta works to cause Cyrios doesn't really have bones, and... well Joker basically didn't either.

Edit- changed so it didn't come off as insensitive

Isn't Cyrios mostly a golden skeleton? On a side note, didn't Joker have this disease or something where his bones were really brittle? Like so much so that just walking around is dangerous for him?

Isn't Cyrios mostly a golden skeleton? On a side note, didn't Joker have this disease or something where his bones were really brittle? Like so much so that just walking around is dangerous for him?

Walking around, not as dangerous, but running. Yes, it will break his bones. Its called  Vrolik syndrome

For those who read Cyrill's wake up in IC, here's an interpretation of what I think he looks like.  However, the drawing I used was slightly younger than I imagine.  Enjoy.

YrtoG1w.jpg

Really nice dude, a bit on the anime side but still freaking epic *brofist*

What some of my OCs look like (They are not my drawings, wish I could draw as good though)

Attakai

warframe_loki_by_noireru-d6po6af.jpg

Miho

me-as-an-anime-png.png

Tatsuya (It was the only one I could find with my colors and Helmet, along with the Nikana, I am also actually trying to draw him, it's not easy for me.)

tumblr_n4pdnnUcz61r9i6ido1_1280.png

A little "short story" for a potential, non-canon future of the Derelict and those within it, should it go to the Void to escape the Corpus.

Enjoy.

Part one

Cyrios had not expected the jump into the Void. An insane, powerful, unreasonable force gripped him, throwing his body to the ground as raw, white power flooded flooded the hall, "cleansing" the infested vines with invisible flames. Gasping, Cyrios attempted to stand, his limbs shaking as shock dulled his mind and pure, blinding light flooded his vision. His efforts bore fruit, and once his vision adjusted to the circumstances he found himself standing in a pristine, white hallway, only partially damaged by the jump. Radiation receptors spun to life within his body, absorbing the energies of the Void and charging his body with power.

Soon, the Derelict found its way to a Void Tower, and it docked with intent to obtain repairs. A four-man cell was picked out specifically to ensure the Neural Sentry wouldn't be a problem. The cell was chosen very specifically: Cyrios, as his technological know-how might prove to be invaluable against the Neural Sensor should it prove to be hostile; Temperance, as his skill in combat was nigh-unmatched, and his levelheaded mind would be able to assess a situation and counter accordingly; Argus, for his brute force and protective nature would ensure that Cyrios would not be injured; and Cyrill, as his technological knowledge would do well to augment Cyrios' own. The cell grouped up and prepared, each member nervous in their own way. A direct raid against the Neural Sentry and its subjects is not something to be taken lightly.

The cell arrived on the Derelict eventlessly, and began their search. With any luck, they would only need to find a single Corrupted for Cyrios to be able to access the Neural Sentry. What they found was many, many times more than what was needed. And they were not friendly.

Since, Van is currently indisposed in the Crucible at the moment, and I prefer not to mess around with the already unstable vortex that is the timeline I believe I'll be using another pilot, name is to yet be determined just know it is a Tenno. This character will assist during the Invasion, assuming we actually get to that point of the arc, if not then I ask that the character simply be left out of the summary.

The plan thus far is to have the character ride in on the underbelly of one of the Corpus craft, being attached to the hull it is undetected by the ship's sensors. Once the vessels warp into the Derelict's area the Tenno craft will disengage it's latch from the ship and join the fight soon after this the vessel will lose it's power as the Tenno planted a remote detonated device on several of the reactor cores or if that seems to much the one primarily used for the weapon systems. The Tenno will then aid in the fight against the Corpus, though one small ship against several cruisers is like an ant taking on a truck, but with the additional aid of the other craft from the church and the Sun clan, hopefully will be able to disable if not destroy some of the cruisers. Again if we don't reach the invasion part of the arc then this character will not be added in.