The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of The Faithful [Ooc]

Sumika1204

For clarity, please refer to this post for character locations during the Corpus Invasion arc

Assassination Team:  detailed to the stealth ship Nocturne; set to infiltrate Silac's flagship and kill him.

Mortos (Sumika1204)

Damin/Arkas (Arkitect_Plexon)

Jinx (Lady_Viper)

Arthur (Lady_Viper)

Distraction Team 1:  the first group sent ahead to sabotage a Corpus cruiser and provide cover fire for the Assassination Team

Cardina (SnaleKing)

Temperance (Temperance000)

Cyrios (fishworshipper)

Tyranis (MasterDread)

Distraction Team 2:  a second diversionary team.  Because more chaos is always better

Taranis (CosmoKnight)

Aran (Issun135)

Gandraya (Issun135)

any other character wishing to join, Argus or Munin in particular would be welcome

Further distraction teams:  because why not.

Unnamed Lotus Tenno from Temperance's reinforcement squadron.  Will not be detailed, only mentioned if appropriate

Derelict defense:  the homefront

Anyone not listed above, including but not limited to:

Tatsuya and Miho and Yuzuki

Gaia

Samantha Church

Attakai

Desolas, if still aboard

Rien

And a host of 70+ others.....

Sam chuckled and headed out on the Hunt for Desolas! (Weekdays at 9 on BBC!)

Drake, sometimes you make me laugh a lot.

I still wonder if Desolas will barge in at a really bad moment.

Edited by Spikey844

Well the Twins are set for the next installment.

Did they just leave?

I thought the point of being in the Void was that everyone was stuck there for a year, buuuut ok.

As a side note, I was wondering if the sort of time dilation we're causing could be achieved via modern physics and relativity. Since, the faster you go, the slower time goes for you.

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=relativistic+time+dilation&a=*FS-_**TimeDilationRelativistic.v-.*TimeDilationRelativistic.t-.*TimeDilationRelativistic.to--&f2=7+days&f=TimeDilationRelativistic.t_7+days&f3=365+days&f=TimeDilationRelativistic.to_365+days

Nope! The difference is too extreme, you'd have to exceed the speed of light.

Well the Twins are set for the next installment.

Did they just leave?

I thought the point of being in the Void was that everyone was stuck there for a year, buuuut ok.

As a side note, I was wondering if the sort of time dilation we're causing could be achieved via modern physics and relativity. Since, the faster you go, the slower time goes for you.

http://www.wolframalpha.com/input/?i=relativistic+time+dilation&a=*FS-_**TimeDilationRelativistic.v-.*TimeDilationRelativistic.t-.*TimeDilationRelativistic.to--&f2=7+days&f=TimeDilationRelativistic.t_7+days&f3=365+days&f=TimeDilationRelativistic.to_365+days

Nope! The difference is too extreme, you'd have to exceed the speed of light.

If not everyone's stuck in the void then I don't really see a reason why my characters should be since Jinx would want to leave ASP

Maybe you should rethink your post Issun, or were you not aware of the "We're all stuck here for a year" thing?

If not everyone's stuck in the void then I don't really see a reason why my characters should be since Jinx would want to leave ASP

Maybe you should rethink your post Issun, or were you not aware of the "We're all stuck here for a year" thing?

I am aware of this but the lifestyle of a bounty hunter doesn't stop. The twins were contracted and off they go. They will be back soon. Ty is going on a stalker hunt for the year too, so why can't the twins go on a hunt?

The point is, they're stuck inside the derelict until Gaia or Mortis chooses to unseal the hangars, Issun.  And even after that, it's implied that they will be confined to the Tower.  Maybe someone sabotaged all the Void drives, if you want to make this more plausible.

I am aware of this but the lifestyle of a bounty hunter doesn't stop. The twins were contracted and off they go. They will be back soon. Ty is going on a stalker hunt for the year too, so why can't the twins go on a hunt?

Ty isn't going on the stalkerhunt untill after the timeskip of one year since they can't leave the void. But when they can leave then the twins are going with him. So why is it that Aran and Daya can leave but no one else can?

People can leave but only if they have void-worthy vessels such as those of Tyranis and the Sun Clan.

Anywho, I'm beginning work on the next thread and will post the url in here once the first post is set up.

Edited by Sumika1204

Hm. I'm assuming they can't come back, since you'd need the specific key of the Tower the Derelict is docked to in order to find it again.

Also, it would completely defeat the point of the year skip if people can come and go as they please.

Edited by SnaleKing

Hm. I'm assuming they can't come back, since you'd need the specific key of the Tower the Derelict is docked to in order to find it again.

Mhm. Once they leave, they won't have any way to return without a key being made for them. Or at least without the void coordinates. I've got several work-arounds for various issues.

Mhm. Once they leave, they won't have any way to return without a key being made for them. Or at least without the void coordinates. I've got several work-arounds for various issues.

I don't think you can have Void coordinates, since coordinates are a set of numbers describing a point's location in two or three dimensional space: the Void doesn't have dimensions, space or time.

I don't think you can have Void coordinates, since coordinates are a set of numbers describing a point's location in two or three dimensional space: the Void doesn't have dimensions, space or time.

Good point. Keys will be made for them then.

Wait, so we are letting people come and go? Why wouldn't people like Jinx leave?

Hmm. I have just the thing. They can't leave for the first month, there about. How does that sound? Also, who is on the team to hack the neural sentry again? Argus, Cyrios and who?

Would it be just easier to talk about this at somewhere else than in here OOC. It ruins surprise for the readers. Well when Ansilm is (or when he at least finally gets inside) I can drop him to be in the team.