The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Hardware Failure?

SziLee

Is your system overclocked? Warframe has been known to be very finnicky with overclocked CPUs.

Also make sure your drivers are all updated.

My system specs : AMD FX-6300 CPU , R9 270x GPU 2GB GDDR5 , A-DATA 6GB DDR3 1600MHz ram , MSI 760GA-P43 FX motherboard , Corsair CX600m PSU. It has never happened before , today was the first time in like a month. I've done some tests , benchmarks in AIDA64 extreme , Heaven 4.0 , Furmark , BurnInTest , and none of them crashed anything. And no , nothing is overclocked.

Also I reinstalled my driver after the hardware failure error and on first few runs the game didn't load. After it finally started working I tried to do a Cambria run and my fps was 20... I used to have 60 with everything on max.

Edited by SziLee

I'll ask again... is your CPU or GPU running overclocked? Overclocked CPUs and GPUs have been known to not mesh well with Warframe. Just because overclocks work fine in one game doesn't mean they'll work with another.

I suggest making sure your CPU and GPU are running at stock clocks and that your drivers are fully updated. If you're still experiencing crashes, you should send in a Support Ticket and make sure to include your EE.log right after you crash (starting the game back up wipes your old EE.log and starts a new one, and support needs the EE.log that contains data leading up to the crash).

I'll ask again... is your CPU or GPU running overclocked? Overclocked CPUs and GPUs have been known to not mesh well with Warframe. Just because overclocks work fine in one game doesn't mean they'll work with another.

I suggest making sure your CPU and GPU are running at stock clocks and that your drivers are fully updated. If you're still experiencing crashes, you should send in a Support Ticket and make sure to include your EE.log right after you crash (starting the game back up wipes your old EE.log and starts a new one, and support needs the EE.log that contains data leading up to the crash).

I just told you it's not. Plus my GPU is a Gigabyte Windforce 3x OC edition. Yes it's OC but that's how it was released lol .

I just told you it's not. Plus my GPU is a Gigabyte Windforce 3x OC edition. Yes it's OC but that's how it was released lol .

Ah, I didn't spot that. You should definitely send in a support ticket then. You may need to submit a DxDiag.txt as well so that support staff can see what hardware and software you're currently running.

Ah, I didn't spot that. You should definitely send in a support ticket then. You may need to submit a DxDiag.txt as well so that support staff can see what hardware and software you're currently running.

Well if it happens again I will , meantime I'll keep monitoring my gpu since I suspect it might be faulty. Had some BSODs with win32k.sys and I have no idea what's the cause. Funny thing is my pc doesn't crash during games. The only times it crashed is when I exited them or firefox.

Edited by SziLee

• 3 months later...

Hey guys, I'm having the same problems as well. It started when I played Assassin's Creed 3, and one of the solutions to REDUCE the number of crashes for AC3 was to delete temporary files and Windows Error Logs (or something) with Disk Cleanup or CCleaner. After cleaning them, I crash less often on Warframe as well. Every time I crash temp files build up causing more frequent crashes. It isn't a solution but I can at least play 4/5 missions with no problems. May work for some of you guys. >__<

Well if it happens again I will , meantime I'll keep monitoring my gpu since I suspect it might be faulty. Had some BSODs with win32k.sys and I have no idea what's the cause. Funny thing is my pc doesn't crash during games. The only times it crashed is when I exited them or firefox.

Win32k.sys is the primary kernel mode driver for memory allocation regarding cached accelerate graphics (so graphics card or memory).  

On a side note, your ram is technically overclocked with XMP.  Have you considered running a memory diagnostic utility?  I have the same ram and I find a lot of memory errors when running prime95.