The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Starchart Hopes

Jeerome0406

Player ships are "just a block away" and I gotta make sure I got this right.

You finish the tutorial with Vor, and you wake up in your player ship, safe and sound. Your ship is being tethered to the Mercury Relay, and you have only Terminus the available node.

(A WEEK OF PLAYING LATER)

You now are a MR 4 and you are trying to go farm Jupiter for Neural sensors. You are in your ship, and you walk over to a panel that shows a mini star chart. You point at the Jupiter relay, and your ship detaches from which ever one you are on.

Suddenly the ship screams with stress as it hits warpdrive (:P) and you appear in the Jupiter area, a tether connects you to the relay.

You can either get off, and look around for a party in the global relay, or you can chose to go to another section of the starchart. Hell, you can even walk over to the other side of your player ship and edit your arsenal in a small deadspace-esqe armory.

This is all what I am seeing with my minds eye, is this eventually how it will play out? I have no clue, but I have my hopes...

*Void-drive*

Not sure about "global," but stations are coming eventually. I would like the ship though. The ship or something like that was teased in Dev Steam (26?). It is SUPER far away though. Like, the pic wasn't even approved by Mynkii (the head of the art department and designer of the original frames) yet.

*Void-drive*

Not sure about "global," but stations are coming eventually. I would like the ship though. The ship or something like that was teased in Dev Steam (26?). It is SUPER far away though. Like, the pic wasn't even approved by Mynkii (the head of the art department and designer of the original frames) yet.

This is all from what was said in today's livestream, O-o

Ugh.  I seriously hope I have an option to bypass all that wasted time and just play WF the way it is now where I click a pretty little node and can play it without having to skip through 5 cutscenes and run around in a 'stage select' level to do what an inch of mouse movement and a click used to do.

Edited by PhotriusPyrelus