The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De ! Suggestion For The Personal Ships = Batcave / Framecave :d

Deidaku

Credit goes to psychedelicSnake for inspiration 

His idea was to have your other frames roam around in the ship.

But I'm not sure if that's possible since you have 1 tenno and all the frames are just suits.

So here's my idea

why not have like a "BATCAVE" But with your warframe suits? !!!

Batman-Beyond-Batcave-Suits-2glu81g.jpg

What do you guys think?

I know, I'm amazing.

EDIT: Although, I will point out that, since the Warframes are each different, instead of having the Frames "on display", they should instead be in suspended animation via cryopods or something.

Like the Kurbows " in life support tanks" sweet idea

yes you're amazing XD

wait but...if we're picking frames/suits...

that means DE must address the issue of one tenno/account, or many-tenno/account

...and the dreaded Warframe hermaphrodite issue.

EDIT  - has this been solved?!?

Edited by notionphil

wait but...if we're picking frames/suits...

that means DE must address the issue of one tenno/account, or many-tenno/account

...and the dreaded Warframe hermaphrodite issue.

EDIT  - has this been solved?!?

Dammit not yet but they said frames are just suits....so i'm guessing tenno are androgynous ( not hermaphodites n they're "nothing " not both XD ) 

Dammit not yet but they said frames are just suits....so i'm guessing tenno are androgynous ( not hermaphodites n they're "nothing " not both XD ) 

I vote for the androgynous theory. Tenno are beyond that.

They wear the vestiges of male and female forms to honor the first Tenno who was 'mutated' into that Frame.

I vote for the androgynous theory. Tenno are beyond that.

They wear the vestiges of male and female forms to honor the first Tenno who was 'mutated' into that Frame.

Makes sense !

Now are they all clones  of the originals?

Makes sense !

Now are they all clones  of the originals?

ummm let's think.....the Frames themselves are comprised of technocyte, cloned from the original.

When a Tenno enters a Frame, they form a symbiotic relationship with our unique structure and DNA, and form a single unit. They can also 'let go' but once once they are both ready. AKA not when there is any danger.

If a non-Tenno entered the Frame...it wouldn't be pretty. They'd be instantly consumed and mutated beyond belief by the Frame.

Edited by notionphil

ummm let's think.....the Frames themselves are comprised of technocyte, cloned from the original.

When a Tenno enters a Frame, they form a symbiotic relationship with our unique structure and DNA, and form a single unit. They can also 'let go' but once once they are both ready. AKA not when there is any danger.

If a non-Tenno entered the Frame...it wouldn't be pretty. They'd be instantly consumed and mutated beyond belief by the Frame.

Eaten by your own super suit......Ewwww

Must be painful indeed. 

Actually this gives me an idea for a suggestion for disruptors i'll post it soon