Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finally Trinity's Blessing Is Being Looked At!

CatScratch

I've been waiting months for a day DE will say they are looking into her ultimate, finally. Extremely happy about this. 

I love Trinity to death and can't wait for her to loose the horrible unimaginative blessing skill that ruined Warframe. 

Can't wait for the day when I will finally not be ashamed to equip her ultimate, use it and not trivialize the everyone's game experience. 

Thank you DE!!!

I have a feeling am the only one who fought Trinity's Blessing was a poorly designed ability and the only Trinity out there that don't have Blessing in my build, please someone prove me wrong...

Edited by CatScratch

Thanks for looking at blessing before Nova's ult, because that was making things too fun for players. /sarcasm.

Let me know when total invincibility isn't broken compared to high damage from an ability. Mag can do the same or even better against corpus but I see no one complaining about it.

Edited by Rhiasu

Why do people want it nerf'd?

Personally I don't want to be immortal. I see no point in playing warframe if there is no risk and if I cannot die, what's the point of playing? It's like using invincibility cheat. The worse thing is no one asks you in pug games; Hey bro wanna be permanently invincible and have your fun ruined?

Let me know when total invincibility isn't broken compared to high damage from an ability. Mag can do the same or even better against corpus but I see know one complaining about it.

Invincibility lets people still play.

Nova makes entire rooms of corpus, grineer, infested, a one hit kill that can barely move.

Check and mate.

Personally I don't want to be immortal. I see no point in playing warframe if there is no risk and if I cannot die, what's the point of playing? It's like using invincibility cheat. The worse thing is no one asks you in pug games; Hey bro wanna be permanently invincible and have your fun ruined?

Then don't play as Trinity or play with others using that are using Trinity

Prolblem solved

Invincibility lets people still play.

Nova makes entire rooms of corpus, grineer, infested, a one hit kill that can barely move.

Check and mate.

Blessing doesn't fall off at any point of the game. Mprime does at 40+ depending on the faction just like any other flat damage ability that it becomes more of a support skill for its damage boost.

Try again. 

Edited by Rhiasu

Then don't play as Trinity or play with others using that are using Trinity

Prolblem solved

If the solution to the problem is: play only premade with your friends it kinda tells you that underline problem still exists, sorry but that is not problem solved...

I've been waiting months for a day DE will say they are looking into her ultimate, finally. Extremely happy about this. 

I love Trinity to death and can't wait for her to loose the horrible unimaginative blessing skill that ruined Warframe. 

Can't wait for the day when I will finally not be ashamed to equip her ultimate, use it and not trivialize the everyone's game experience. 

Thank you DE!!!

With all due respect, players like you have screws lose if you honestly believe that blessing "ruined Warframe."

With all due respect, players like you have screws lose if you honestly believe that blessing "ruined Warframe."

With all due respect I would took your "argument" into account if you'd cared to elaborate on your statement at all, seeing how you failed to that...

With all due respect I would took your "argument" into account if you'd cared to elaborate on your statement at all, seeing how you failed to that...

Feel free to check all my other arguments in all the other duplicate threads on this topic. There comes a point when one just cannot be bothered to start it up all over again.

Feel free to check all my other arguments in all the other duplicate threads on this topic. There comes a point when one just cannot be bothered to start it up all over again.

If that's your reasoning behind replying to my post I would advise that next time you restrain yourself from posting if you don't believe you can contribute to the thread in question.

She's pretty fragile in high level stuff without blessing on.

to be fair, so is everyone. and that's why I really don't see much of a problem with blessing. in endless survival, you end up being limited by how fast you can kill enemies, rather than how fast they can kill you, that's the only difference when playing with blessing vs. without it. I think that the former makes for a more fun gametype

I have a feeling am the only one who fought Trinity's Blessing was a poorly designed ability and the only Trinity out there that don't have Blessing in my build, please someone prove me wrong...

you probably are. because every other trinity user will see that blessing is an incredible ability, and there would be no reason not to use it in a team game

unless you never play endless defense or survival. in which case you haven't seen blessing at its most useful

I'd be ok with a nerf to blessing if DE brought back link to its former glory. or at least have higher damage reduction, or be affected by strength mods

and yet, despite all this, DE lets rhino/prime slide again. iron skin shouldn't block knockdown or status procs. and rhino prime shouldn't have a base speed of 1. but DE has its favorites

edit: how embarrassing, forgot to mention that it was actually corrupted mods that "ruined" warframe. cutting the ult's cost from 100 down to 25 energy (yes, that would require streamline, I realize that. but that's not the point) is what made us so powerful

Edited by Wallace24