Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Fusion Cores] Super Rare

NoSpax

This is a standalone thread, resulting from this post of mine:
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/221328-mission-concept-emergency-attack-on-lotuss-home-tile-set/?p=2573499

What is a "Super Rare" Core?

Super Rare Cores are fusion cores, which are even more rare then its "Rare" counterparts.
You know how hard it is to get these already, well the SR is a bit special.
It's Super Rare, dadaa... I'll explain later.

What does a "Super Rare" Core do?

Do you know the rules behind the cores? Let me explain.

Common Cores go from 1 to 3
Uncommon Cores go from 1 to 5
Rare Cores go from 1 to 5.

A UC1 Core is a bit more worth then a C3 Core.
A UC5 Core is more worth then 3 C3 Cores.
A R3 Core is more worth then a UC5 Core (rendering R2 and R1 a bit pointless) .
A R5 Core is around 3 or 4 UC5 Cores.

A SR1 Core is around 5 R5 Cores.

If you want to know how much this is,
take an unranked "Serration" or "Redirection" and slap 5 R5 Cores in it.
That much.

Why would we need a "Super Rare" Core?

To rank our Mods a nudge faster. This is only one reason.
Another reason is to have a core, which can barely keep up with the Legendary Core.
Keep in mind, these SR cores may sell for a high price but are actually obtainable.
The Legendary Core is Unobtanium these days, unless someone has not used them so far.

How would we get a "Super Rare" Core?

1. Transmutation
2. Drop from Void Canisters or as a small chance being dropped from an enemy.
3. From the Mod-pack, there will be a small chance, where you get a "SR" instead of a "R"
4. As another price you can get during livestreams.
5. When DE feels like it.

Where do I need to go to slap your face?

Welcome to Germany.

sounds good to me. plus when you're at the point where "rare" mod drops really don't do anything for you (getting rage and berserker from tenno specters now? great, more to throw in the pile), fusion cores are always useful (well, almost always. actually, yes always. you can always rank up an extra redirection, vitality, serration, etc. to max and sell that)

I think DE should put a low chance of getting legendary cores in the fusion core packs. oh man, people would burn a ton of plat on those. actually that would be terrible, gambling is a serious problem

I personally wouldn't mind this at all, and would support seeing this.

Also, Tranquil Cleave would have to be given this rarity value given how hard it is to get.  Just saying. 

sounds good to me. plus when you're at the point where "rare" mod drops really don't do anything for you (getting rage and berserker from tenno specters now? great, more to throw in the pile), fusion cores are always useful (well, almost always. actually, yes always. you can always rank up an extra redirection, vitality, serration, etc. to max and sell that)

I think DE should put a low chance of getting legendary cores in the fusion core packs. oh man, people would burn a ton of plat on those. actually that would be terrible, gambling is a serious problem

Terrible for the gambler if they're a fool and gamble away everything, great for the provider of service regardless.

Edited by Evariskitsune

i think u could be talking about a legendary core

No. For various reasons.

A. ) The prices for the Legendary Core would drop.

B. ) The Legendary Core won't be legendary anymore.

C. ) Everyone would have their Mods maxed

D. ) Making all other Cores obsolete.

Also, Tranquil Cleave would have to be given this rarity value given how hard it is to get.  Just saying.

I agree. Some people got it a lot already more then once - thanks to Nekros and sell them for a high price.

40 Plat right now, was 200 sometimes as they came out.

I for one support this idea, but it has to be rare to obtain. These days ranking up a certain mod like "Serration" would require at most 400+ R5 Fusion Cores to receive.

I'm not actually asking for an easy way out, but to add more incentive to do some missions like the one I've made up in my Fan Concept: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/221328-mission-concept-emergency-attack-on-lotuss-home-tile-set/

• 1 month later...