Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Rebuild Excalibur?

Deidaku

Question

13 answers to this question

If you want to build it, build it.

Excalibur can be used for good CC even in later content if you mod for a range + duration Radial Blind build. It honestly comes down to if you want to use a slot to store him or another warframe more. Personally, I revisited my Excalibur recently due to the Proto skin and I had a lot of fun playing as him again after so long.

If you want to build it, build it.

Excalibur can be used for good CC even in later content if you mod for a range + duration Radial Blind build. It honestly comes down to if you want to use a slot to store him or another warframe more. Personally, I revisited my Excalibur recently due to the Proto skin and I had a lot of fun playing as him again after so long.

I miss slash dash so much X)

Then by all means, build him. Play how you want to play. In the end, this is a game, something meant for your own entertainment.

THanks for the advice , I was just wondering if they were other frames worth trying  out first . 

Since I already have Ash , Mag prime , Zephyr , Nyx and Rhino , and very soon , loki 

Edited by Deidaku

THanks for the advice , I was just wondering if they were other frames worth tryinh oit first . 

Sinc eI already have Ash , Mag prime , Zephyr , Nyx and Rhino , and very soon , loki

Ohhh. You'll love Loki. He's a good melee guy. Team play or solo play he can make melee easy.

Build him for sure. His first three skills are all incredibly useful and (if you use Slash Dash for its mobility, not damage) scale infinitely, which is not something that can be said about most other Frames.

Radial Blind is especially loved, since it's fast, moderately spammable, reliable, and, most importantly, has an enormous range. (Fun fact: a Bastille with maxed-out Stretch and Overextended will still not extend as far as an unmodded Radial Blind. It's that good.)

The only thing about Excalibur that "sucks" is Radial Javelin, since not even Corrupted mods can help it scale in late game. Most people remove it from their builds entirely, allowing more room to build for the other abilities and base stats.