Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Too easy?

Bhauk

I'm only at the third mission and I'm not even a diehard shooter fan but so far it seems just too easy. I'm not even a diehard shooter fan but the difficulty level is too low to make me want to keep playing.

Are there plans for the enemies to use tactics and such to require coordination from the players to surmount?

Try soloing if the game is too easy for you. And later missions, they unlock new type of enemies. Some of them can wipe you team out in the blink of an eye if you and your team are not careful.

Edited by fides5566

The difficulty curve is very shallow. I'm finding that the game is becoming slightly more difficult now that I'm done with Venus. Fossa on Venus solo is a pretty good difficulty. I think the problem isn't even that the enemies don't use tactics, it's just that early on they're not very aggressive. Mercury is an absolute cakewalk- which is fine for early levels, but it goes on for a bit too long. It's a problem because I've tried to get my friends into the game and Mercury lasting so long made it so it really hasn't sunk it's hook into them.

The Corpus on Venus start to use interesting tricks, with their shield-bros and general aggressiveness, and the fact that not everything (Moas) can be destroyed in a single melee attack. I think the Grineer need more tools to F*** with the players early on, and just need to stand around a lot less.

Trust me, the game gets more difficult later on. Usually in all games the beginning is easy to get you used to the mechanics.

Try the 6th mission in Mercury, theres a enemy there that really throws you a curve ball.

Edited by Scypher

The problem is that there's a lot of mid-game content but only 1 really high area (Pluto).

And tbh if you've got fully upgraded gear with decent mods pluto isn't any trouble at all. And if you have energy siphon... :|

The first planet is easy later it will get tougher even with co op. If your a platinum player it should not be a problem, If your a free to play player then at the moment you have a limit to how much you can upgrade and how effective you are in your team ... Hopefully this will change and it will get fair :)

Playing solo, it seems rather challenging.

Well, at least when you run out of ammo (seems like the enemies drop almost no ammo for my rifle / pistol) and have to melee everything. Enemies seem to deal several times their usual damage in melee, and immediately run to your back.

When you still have ammo, just popping round the corner and shooting them seems to do the trick.

The problem is that there's a lot of mid-game content but only 1 really high area (Pluto).

I actually had more difficulty with the first few missions on Earth than Pluto, simply because ranged enemies kill you a lot faster than the infestation does.

But yes, this game gets VERY hard, almost to the point where it's impossible to do solo, unless you got the best gear in the game.

The first planet is easy later it will get tougher even with co op. If your a platinum player it should not be a problem, If your a free to play player then at the moment you have a limit to how much you can upgrade and how effective you are in your team ... Hopefully this will change and it will get fair :)

Or you could spend your 50 FREE platinum to PRO your WarFrame and primary weapon, issue solved?

Edited by FanaticGamer

Even solo, the game is fairly easy, only bosses are really challenging, and they're once again mildly easy in groups. I guess when alert missions will feature enemies that are more than lvl 1 it will be a bit harder ^^

Fairly easy? Please don't exaggerate, going up against level 50+ Grineer or even worse the Corpus, you'll get your &#! handed to you so fast. A single grenade or rocket can rip your +1000 shield apart.

Missions are difrent and AI of enemies are difren.. Dificutl 1-2 its easy for solo.. 3-4-5 hmm not rly.

In many of mission enemies take some takticks.. can falnk you and shoot you ;] many of they are harderd that what you excpet.. Robotics are harder.. it's very easy to say - game is to easy - when u have pro lvl 30 on warframe and weapon and some nice mods - and u go on mission lvl 10-24 with usualy dificult 1-3 (3 is easy with a good gear).

did u even try missions on Pluton? No. So try it and then talk about dificult in this game.

Edited by Dreed

Missions are difrent and AI of enemies are difren.. Dificutl 1-2 its easy for solo.. 3-4-5 hmm not rly.

In many of mission enemies take some takticks.. can falnk you and shoot you ;] many of they are harderd that what you excpet.. Robotics are harder.. it's very easy to say - game is to easy - when u have pro lvl 30 on warframe and weapon and some nice mods - and u go on mission lvl 10-24 with usualy dificult 1-3 (3 is easy with a good gear).

did u even try missions on Pluton? No. So try it and thet talk about dificult in this game.

Pretty much, me and my mate both have rank 30 warframes (with PRO) and we got killed a couple of times already.

It really gets difficult later on, enemies can take an enourmous amount of damage before they die.

I guess it depends on what weapons you use... Yesterday I killed the Pluto boss solo without dying, with a 23 rhino, 24 Hek, 11 Lex.

Once mods scaling will become additive and not multiplicative the game will become a lot harder, no one will get over 500 shields without being lvl 30 with high tier mods.

Also bear in mind that you have to adapt your mods to your enemies, electricity/freeze is very good vs corpus, armor-penetration/freeze vs grineer, fire vs infested.

And finally, artifacts help a lot (energy siphon being a bit op atm).

the problem i seem to have is that the game gets overlyhard (but possable) if you dont have anything that is pro'd because then the lvl cap is lvl 15 and dosnt matter if you have lvl 30 because if you dont spend the points you may as well not have lvled at all.

the problem i seem to have is that the game gets overlyhard (but possable) if you dont have anything that is pro'd because then the lvl cap is lvl 15 and dosnt matter if you have lvl 30 because if you dont spend the points you may as well not have lvled at all.

It's not really a problem. The problem is that you can't pro items without spending a dime atm. But this is something DE is working on improving, trust them they will come up with a good solution.

Issue is not solved because they give 50 platinum points doesn't make the game fair .. 20 for weapon and 20 for warframe this limits you to 1 warframe and 1 weapon ... Like I said in my other topic Skill tree should be free for everyone. Since FanaticGamer likes to open his/her wallet when ever they tell him/her to... I guess you are an easy target for scammers then ...

"Pro" system Like I said before but you are too blind and brainwashed by the game that you don't realise that they are scamming you! They are taking your money from stupid reasons...

Sure you want to support ... Then support it on things that make sense not some $&*&*#(%& reason...

You know what they are saying? " Whats the quickest way to make money? I know make them pay for stupid and mindless things"

"Pro" system = scam...

Are you even able to read ? I stated that pro should be available without spending money... Because we spent money to support the game doesn't mean we are brainwashed & stupid and that we approve all of DE's decisions. Remember this is closed beta and a lot of things are subject to change, and DE stated they are working on improving the availability of pro for non-paying customers.

Edited by ap0k41yp5

It's not really a problem. The problem is that you can't pro items without spending a dime atm. But this is something DE is working on improving, trust them they will come up with a good solution.

It's a bad idea to be lying/telling false information on a public forum.

"he problem is that you can't pro items without spending a dime atm."

You can in fact, you got 50 platinum points for free, PRO'n 1 frame or item cost 20 platinum.

Issue is not solved because they give 50 platinum points doesn't make the game fair .. 20 for weapon and 20 for warframe this limits you to 1 warframe and 1 weapon ... Like I said in my other topic Skill tree should be free for everyone. Since FanaticGamer likes to open his/her wallet when ever they tell him/her to... I guess you are an easy target for scammers then ...

"Pro" system Like I said before but you are too blind and brainwashed by the game that you don't realise that they are scamming you! They are taking your money from stupid reasons...

Sure you want to support ... Then support it on things that make sense not some $&*&*#(%& reason...

You know what they are saying? " Whats the quickest way to make money? I know make them pay for stupid and mindless things"

"Pro" system = scam...

While you might disagree with the payment model, calling it a scam is not exactly a smart thing to do you know.

Edited by FanaticGamer

Are you even able to read ? I stated that pro should be available without spending money... Because we spent money to support the game doesn't mean we are brainwashed & stupid and that we approve all of DE's decisions. Remember this is closed beta and a lot of things are subject to change, and DE stated they are working on improving the availability of pro for non-paying customers.

its just some people dont know how to read you know :P :D