Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Paris] Leveling Issues

TowerBuffalo

I did a search and couldn't find anything about this. Sorry if I missed it.

I've leveled six weapons previously, but none of them were as slow to level as Paris is. Even on missions I'm solely using Paris, my pistols are getting more XP without me even using them!

Has anyone else noticed this?

it depends, if your team mates use long guns, your paris will level up too. I usually level em up when i play with people with HEKs :D I would love paris if the rifle mods were as powerful as the pistol mods. >_<

Indeed the rifles are a bit iffy but the problem doesn't comes in the format of mods alone. Pistols you can look at them and clearly say, this and that are the best pistols. Rifles you can't. High rate of fire rifles don't have have the necessary punch or rate of fire to be decent, the sniper is ok if you aim down the scope but otherwise no. In the end the rifles feel more like the secondary weapons rather than a primary weapon because both statisticly and mods wise they are lacking.

Still about your lack of leveling, yeah it depends on your team mates. Experience is shared so if your team mates are using mainly pistols and mellee that's what will level up most as the XP is shared.

it depends, if your team mates use long guns, your paris will level up too

Still about your lack of leveling, yeah it depends on your team mates. Experience is shared so if your team mates are using mainly pistols and mellee that's what will level up most as the XP is shared.

I see! Bit of a strange thing though if you ask me D:

While on the subject of Paris, is there a mod that reduces the load/pullback time on it? I tried Fast Hands and the fire rate one (the name escapes me), but I didn't notice any change.

I see! Bit of a strange thing though if you ask me D:

While on the subject of Paris, is there a mod that reduces the load/pullback time on it? I tried Fast Hands and the fire rate one (the name escapes me), but I didn't notice any change.

Currently there really arent any mods that affect the bull pull back/charge time. But thats because its put into the rifle category and not a bow category so a few mods, such as increasing the clip size, just dont have any effect on it. I hope that they start adding a few Paris specific mods so that we can up its charge speed or something similar.

the wiki states that fire rate (i think atleast, forget now) does increase pullback, while reload speed makes nocking the arrow faster.

On the topic of leveling it, i found that sometimes it jumped (from 19-22 was a breeze) but from 9-19 was intensely slow, Like an above poster said tho, the other players may impact it (i've gotten exp on my pistol when i only rifled the entire match)