Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Know Guys...

Borockobama

It's sarcasm. 

It wasn't, the first few planets with 0 credit tribute is nothing, I want my pluto or ceres that are 10k from the get go to be less then 25%, 10% would be the max for me, Eclipse needs to lower that or I'm fighting against them.

Eclipse is doing the right thing. You pay a little to get in and then you get a nice payout when you fight for them to defend their Sector.

I have seen other clans/alliance paying out of pocket to keep the rail up, soon they will run dry or tired of doing that.

It wasn't, the first few planets with 0 credit tribute is nothing, I want my pluto or ceres that are 10k from the get go to be less then 25%, 10% would be the max for me, Eclipse needs to lower that or I'm fighting against them.

Play void, don't be lazy...

For every time you play against Eclipse I will do the same but tenfold. (against the contesters)

Edited by MegaSnail

why not?

they are always in conflict, so i just help whoever pays at least 15k credits per run. Dont care what their clan is called or how much taxes they charge.

Eclipse pays 20k for a run of maybe 3 minutes, if you do 10 of those runs in a row its 200k in 30 minutes. Im not complaining....

Edited by Frostosti

The 10k credit reward is untaxed. Only credit pickup is taxed. 

Me and my Friend did over 20% dmg on Seimeni today, but we cant win alone, you have to understand if eclipse have every dark sector, they will get billions of credits and no one will be able to stop them, the time is NOW to push them back and make a place for your alliances, they have so much credits to instantly repair their damaged solar rails, so try to destroy them

why not?

they are always in conflict, so i just help whoever pays at least 15k credits per run. Dont care what their clan is called or how much taxes they charge.

Eclipse pays 20k for a run of maybe 3 minutes, if you do 10 of those runs in a row its 200k in 30 minutes. Im not complaining....

It's not per run it's per 1312 runs

Me and my Friend did over 20% dmg on Seimeni today, but we cant win alone, you have to understand if eclipse have every dark sector, they will get billions of credits and no one will be able to stop them, the time is NOW to push them back and make a place for your alliances, they have so much credits to instantly repair their damaged solar rails, so try to destroy them

You guys alone did 1500 runs? Over the span of 1 hour ?

It's not per run it's per 1312 runs

This shows enough how clueless you are. It's 15000 credits per run, up to 1312 runs.

you dont have to play dark sectors

even if eclipse owns all dark sectors, who cares? Wait until another clan challenges them and then fight for eclipse with 20k credits per run

Unless Eclipse starts attacking rails en masse, It's hard to argue that they're going to have a monopoly. I'm pretty sure they know how much would be more than they could chew.

They've only attacked one, only after giving away their Neptune rail.

Edited by LazyTheGypsy