Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Dojo Room/decoration Building Forms] Annoying Pieces Of Poop.

Nuko_Miko

Hello,

Remodeling the dojo is a NIGHTMARE... There are just so many bugs. Take this one for instance: a 1 second long internet lag can glitch any of the dojo dialogues (Like when you click to open the contribution form or the room management) and you will be stuck in that grey window forever... Also sometimes the mouse just disappears and you can't click the <Exit> button to exit those forms.

Picture example of what I'm talking about:

Untitled.png

What I suggest is, link the ESC button to EXIT the damn thing so that if any glitch happened and normal controls are not functioning anymore, the user can at least ESC out of it. Also I suggest a master key combo that can override anything else and boot you straight back to the mission selection page. Maybe something like Ctrl + Alt + W or something (Control Alt Warframe :3).

Another thing you can try is if a user stays inactive in a dojo form for too long (Like 30 seconds) the form will close by itself?

It only happens to me if I try to press x near a console twice, have so patience and only press once even if you're not sure if it worked or not, wait 3s+ then try again if nothing happens.

But yeah it's annoying, there are several bugs of this nature with the dojo, another is inputting a non-number into the donation fields, freezes the UI completely (I learned of this trying to paste a number I derived in a calculator, made and error and pasted an URL instead, whops)

And all kinds of funky stuff happens if you're using one of those consoles, donating to a decorations or placing a decoration when there is a host migration.

Also the fact that you HAVE TO walk to a decoration after activating that from the console. Can't run, can't jump, can't do anything... imagine if you try to put a set of drums on the highest end of one of the biggest tenno rooms... would take like 10 years... and then people wont donate cuz they need to run all over the place slowly.