Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Scid - The Shadow Warframe

Krion112

A quick thought I had, though my ideas for Warframes is often lacking so feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Scid - Warframe of Shadows

(A corruption on Shadows; Sciophobia)

Role: Darkness-Themed Hindering Offense

Stats:

Health:     100 (300 @R30)

Shield:     100 (300 @R30)

Power:     150 (225 @R30)

Polarities:

1 Tactic (Bar)

1 Defense (D)

4 Power (Scratch)

Abilities:

Torment-

Void energies surround the target, immobolizing the enemy and dealing small amounts of Slash damage over time, having a high Bleed proc chance.

Phobia-

Projects fearful imagery into the vision of a targetted group of enemies, causing them to hallucinate and see enemies that don't exists, preventing them from targeting Scid or his allies properly.

Veil-

Covers the area around Scid with complete darkness, causing enemies inside the veil to have reduced line of sight and preventing enemies outside the veil from seeing those inside.

Engulfing Shadows-

Tendrils of Void energy expand from Scid's frame, reaching out and latching onto any nearby enemies he passes, draining their life force and leeching it to replenish Scid's own health.

Just an idea. If you have ideas for him, let me know, I greatly appreciate constructive feedback. :D

Edited by Krion112

So this is basically a Nekros, but more shadow-oriented instead of death. I like it. I think his ult could be cooler. Like maybe, 30 second invisibility for all teammates? With damage debuffs on incoming fire and damage increase for teammates? I would love it tho.