Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Map Errors, Invisible Walls, Interesting Places, Etc.

zelgaris

follow-up to the previous post

Corpus Outpost, starting section with elevator behind (the same as previous series of post) (pre-patch 7.7.3)

8) And once up again, we can climb a nearby wall and check the clipping issues and missing textures.

9) And then we can go back in style through walls to prepare ourselves for another climbing session :)

8) wf-outpost-iw-over-002h.gif 

wf-outpost-iw-over-002h1.jpg

and this

wf-outpost-iw-over-002h2.jpg

9) wf-outpost-iw-over-002i.gif

Meanwhile at random laser door in Corpus missions...

Instantkill (was at 460/148) - yeah I know since new hotfix it won't kill you, but tried it today, and it will completly drain your shields, BUT you can do this to get through the door actually.

wf-outpost-laser-ik.gif

Corpus Outpost, starting section with elevator behind and a flying container being transported from one place to another (pre-patch 7.7.3)

wf-outpost-totw-001.jpg

We can get there and once there, we can see this (but haven't found the way to get over the invisible wall there)

wf-outpost-totw-001b.jpg

wf-outpost-totw-001c.jpg

Corpus Outpost, not remembering exactly the area so I hope you recognize it (pre-patch 7.7.3)

1) The ice at a gate is nonsolid

2) Behind the ice, we can explore and find a gap and fall through it

3) Few meters away, we can explore the area below the round platform to access the parts, we shouldn't be able to access (as is the main point of this thread) + clipping issues

1) wf-outpost-nonsolid-001.gif  2)  wf-outpost-gap-001.gif

3) wf-outpost-gap-002.gif

wf-outpost-gap-002b.jpg

Corpus Outpost, not remembering exactly the area so I hope you recognize it (pre-patch 7.7.3)

4) And we can also get under the second round platform, but nothing interesting there, just a unaccessible gap and head/camera clipping problem...

4) wf-outpost-gap-002b.gif 

wf-outpost-gap-002d.jpg

5) Staying at the same section, returning to the gate in one of previous posts, we can get on the nearby building (it'sone of possible starting locations) and then wallrun to our target location and enjoy some clipping issues

5) wf-outpost-mt-001.gif 

wf-outpost-mt-001.jpg

wf-outpost-mt-001b.jpg

Corpus Outpost, various locations with big gates, not sure, where it was :( (pre-patch 7.7.3)

It is possible to walk through the walls on the both side of the big slow gates with various results. Below are some examples, but probably haven't found all of them. You can fall from map or get stuck in location without exit this way.

wf-outpost-nonsolid-005d.gif   wf-outpost-nonsolid-007b2.gif

Or sometimes it's possible to get on the gates

wf-outpost-nonsolid-007.gif

One of the "please abort the game" locations... I am sure you recognize it.

wf-outpost-nonsolid-005d.jpg  

Also ocasionally the part of the gates gets invisible when on edge of the viewfield (can be related to FOV? playing on the highest).

wf-outpost-nonsolid-005d2gatet.jpg

Corpus Outpost, one of the starting sections (pre-patch 7.7.3)

This location

wf-outpost-location-001.jpg

1) We can get to the above shown place by using the skew container, but be carefull, because there is a possibilty to stuck

2) Once up, we can get even higher

3) And enjoy some invisible walls, gaps and clipping issues

1) wf-outpost-nonsolid-005stuck.gif  2) wf-outpost-nonsolid-006.gif

3)

wf-outpost-nonsolid-006-gap.jpg

wf-outpost-nonsolid-006-gap2.jpg

http://zelgaris.com/_temp/wf/wf-outpost-nonsolid-006-t.jpg

http://zelgaris.com/_temp/wf/wf-outpost-nonsolid-006-t2.jpg

(only links because of the new 5 images per post limit)

4) And there is also this tree along the way to the round platform, and the tree has some interesting collision boxes. It looks really funny but unpolished.

5) And mentioning the access to the round platform - clipping issues and it's actually pretty commonly used route :/

4) wf-outpost-nonsolid-008tree.gif

wf-outpost-nonsolid-008tree.jpg

5) wf-outpost-nonsolid-005.gif   wf-outpost-nonsolid-005b.gif

6) And once on the round platform, we can try jumping to the nearby edge to meet the invisible wall there.

7) And more clipping issues on the left side from the round platform

6) wf-outpost-nonsolid-005c.gif

7) wf-outpost-nonsolid-004.gif   wf-outpost-nonsolid-004b.gif

wf-outpost-nonsolid-004c.gif   wf-outpost-nonsolid-004d.gif

Follow-up to the previous post

8) And on the other side, we can wallrun to a high place, where we are pretty restricted by invisible walls

9) Find a small hole in the wall on the way down

10) And playing with a random invisible wall/box while back up at the high place

8) wf-outpost-over-001.gif 9) wf-outpost-over-001gap.gif

10) wf-outpost-over-001iw.gif

Corpus Outpost, some random locations (pre-patch 7.7.3)

And last two random locations from pre-patch era :)

1) Clipping issue with the elevator frame - I assume this happens everywhere, where the same object is used

wf-outpost-nonsolid-003.gif

2) And a random non-solid piece of ice

wf-outpost-nonsolid-002.gif

Corpus Outpost, the dark blue lit section with big golden egglike something below the platforms

Until I start breaking it apart, I have to say, I expected like 2 or 3 new section - I haven't expected this. It's awesome, but I have to said, when the door opened and I saw it, I was like "So... what can we do here" :)

And thus...

1) For unskilled player, it's pretty hard to get up to the platforms, since the points on the platforms, where this is possible, aren't marked well. Add some rocks or something at this place to show players the route.

2) Clipping issues at the rocks near the "golden egg". You can walk above them, but you can as well pass through their parts. It looks like there is just some kind of collision object covering them, while their shapes are being ignored.

Also lighting issues are evident - feels especially funny when considering having a weapon, which is effectivelly illuminating everything around completely ignoring the tenno and possible shadow he should drop. Sometimes the objects and walls close to the tenno are ignored while those, who are distant are illuminated...

As suggested before, no special illumination from weapons (or really small one) would be better than this half-working feature.

3) Few meters from the rocks, we can clearly see the mentioned illumination/light issue...

4) And more clipping in the corner near the spot from 1), however, it's snow... so maybe it's intentional :)

---

1)

wf-co-v773-gegg-001jump.jpg

2)

wf-co-v773-gegg-001clip.gif     wf-co-v773-gegg-001clip002.gif 

3)

wf-co-v773-gegg-002light.gif

4)

wf-co-v773-gegg-003clip.jpg

5) Camera clipping through the wall.

6) Now the fun part - since I entered the room, I was wondering about the location on the right, with sun and flowers and trees - narurally, I wanted to get there. Funny place it is :) I would really like to be able to get there in future, but in case the area is properly created.

From the initial entry, you can go to the side through a gap in a wall (see the second image) or you can go all the way up through another gap near the tree to see it all (see the third) and then you can jump :)

Notice the broken lighting on the way.

---

5)

wf-co-v773-gegg-004cclip.gif

6)

wf-co-v773-gegg-005clip.gif     wf-co-v773-gegg-005clip002.gif

wf-co-v773-gegg-005clip003.gif     wf-co-v773-gegg-005clip004.gif

7) After a long fall, I decided to go up, only to fall into a nonsolid rock :)

8) Several times I noticed gates not fully closing because a carcass was caught between them. So i tried it myself - botom part of the door can lift up even, when you are in the way. Doesn't block from moving and probably happens everywhere.

9) And going to the next section there was a laser gate - no problem for me though. Pre-patch, this would be a pretty instant kill. Post patch, it's a way to get over the gate, however, not an elegant one :)

10) In a different location - the room with the elevator and really high ceiling... is that some kind of Mass Effect 1 homage, or somebody forgot to change the speed of the elevator? Please, make it go faster.

And when I was finally up, only few rooms with lockers were there - but something strange was there, the small rooms were open and closed only after I went through the doors (intentional?).

---

7)

wf-co-v773-gegg-006clip.gif

8)

wf-co-v773-gegg-007clip.gif

9)

wf-co-v773-gegg-008laser.gif

10)

wf-co-v773-001jelev.gif     wf-co-v773-001jelev002.gif

11) While staying in the room with high ceiling, there is this place with alarm console, where you can fall down and get into an infinite falling loop, since the safe spot the zone returns you into, isn't that safe at all :) Was able to get out from there by trying Slash Dash several times.

12) Let's change the location to the one with two big something on the ground asking for jumping on them - invisible wall is blocking our way. I can understand invisible walls in case it keep players in the bounds of map, although I prefer other ways, but in this case, why? Is that temporary, because it looks like normal solid jumpable object to me.

13) Well at least we can jump on nearby computer thingy or... oh, clipping issues :)

BTW is it intentional there wasn't anybody in this section? Not even in the nearby section with the high ceiling and slow elevator.

14) After heading outside, another already open door were ahead, and I have to say, once they closed, I was like "Iam #*($%%@... time to abort", but then it opened normally :)

15) Outside I noticed another funny ligthing error

---

11)

wf-co-v773-001jelev003.gif

12)

wf-co-v773-002big001.gif

13)

wf-co-v773-002big002.gif

14)

wf-co-v773-002big003.gif

15)

wf-co-v773-002big003.jpg

16) Nonsolid snow at the edge.

17) However, what is some glitched lighting and non-solid snow in comparison to large easily accessible nonsolid walls in the same section. Once there, it's exploration time leading us even higher, or falling through the floor/ceiling into the previous room.

And while returning to the exploitable place, on the way we notice a gap that shouldn't be there.

---

16)

wf-co-v773-002big003clip.gif

17)

wf-co-v773-002big004clip.gif     wf-co-v773-002big004clip002.gif

wf-co-v773-002big004gap.jpg

wf-co-v773-002big004clip003.gif

18) After some ninjaing, we can reach the top area of the construction (not the side towers, will try it soon, but it's probably impossible, since they look quite non-solid for metal/concrete constructions). And for screenshots like that, I would really like to have an option to hide the HUD completely.

And after turning around, we can see the ceiling glass from the previous room.

19) At the entrance/exit with the glass-like arc top part, it is possible to jump on it to check some missing textures and camera clipping issues.

20) Suddenly the alarm was triggered, so I've run to disable it, but then I noticed something. Once seen, it cannot be unseen, the lighting issues... craz behavior :)

---

18) So Assassin's Creed :)

wf-co-v773-002big004clip003.jpg

wf-co-v773-002big004clip003b.jpg

19)

wf-co-v773-002big005cclip.gif

20)

wf-co-v773-002big006funlight.gif

21) Next section of this run - the almost simetric area with "river" in the middle.

Just a minor clipping issue at the entrance gate, not exploitable probably.

22) And some classic ice/object clipping at the lockers (same places on both sides). Haven't spend much time in this room - seems boring to me, but that's ok. I understand it can be hell of a completely unnecessary work to add colisions to each object, but we shouldn't sink to the floor and objects :)

BTW running in the river cause splashes, but sliding don't cause them.

---

21)

wf-co-v773-003river001g.gif

22)

wf-co-v773-003river002clip.gif

I wish i had some more time to explore^^

As i try to play the game meanwhile, i only try to get to bugs/glitches that are more closer to the 'main road'

I went through the elevatorshaft and the wall, probably when someone pressed the button and I was jumping around.

warframe201304130743489.th.png

warframe201304130744423.th.png

warframe201304130744455.th.png

warframe201304130745292.th.png

You can peer out into space(rather cool though).
But I haven't been able to jump through it yet.
Picture are from the end on A map, dunno which. wallclimb at the end of a map up upon a door, probably possible elsewere also

warframe201304131336085.th.png

On my stats i can find that i've been playing Exalibut warframe, but i haven't, unless it was something in the begining, but i only own MAG so far.
warframe201304131025476.th.png

gonna see if i this actualy works or not, but lots of times lately, i have only needed to change my viewing angle 'FAST' to change my knockback angle, when i hit lasers, or some enemies who can do knockback attacks.

In tunnels you can see through if you wallrun and sometimes you can fall through them and never comeback, just a big fall to nowhere.

(wish i had this on a clip or pic).

I accidently got stuck in an unending loop of respawns for 5 min or a bit more, when i jumped down in the middle of a defence map, cant remember which, lots of greenier,

SOLOUTION to 6: make sure that the respawn isn't to close to the end of the map? or make the ranomizing of where i respawn bigger each time? so i first respawn in that direction 5inches, next in that direction 10 inches or something.

Im gonna try to make some gif-clips in future.

Fun game though =)

Ps, there's been TONS OF LAG LATELY xD