Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Facts: Add Yours!

Zuijin

Ash can backstab dual mirrors.

There is no crotch under Rhino's codpiece: there is only another Rhino. Prime.

Hydroid is a space ninja pirate. Nekros is a space ninja who can create zombie. A space ninja pirate zombie warframe has been scrapped by DE because "caused jizzed".

Valkyr knows who, between her fellow Tennos, is the true screamer.

When Alfred says to Bruce Wayne that "Some men just want to watch the world burn", Ember is disappointed: "Why just the world?"

Frost doesn't just bring the power of the coldest winter to smite his enemies. He brings the power of xmas too. Frost's sled is trained by two hyena packs and Zanuka as his red-nosed Rudolph.

Excalibur knows Lotus eyes color.

Loki wrote these facts.

In the Prophet trailer, Mag could have killed Salad V whenever she wanted. She just wanted to make her rescuers feel appreciated.

Nova is the new girl. Tell to her Ogris how naive this makes her. I dare you...

For the lulz, Nyx once made Captain Vor, the Phorid and Alad V kiss. They stayed in touch...

Oberon is a well-mannered space ninja wizard who can make Sargas Ruk sings musicals with spelling check. A cappella.

Banshee can hear you scream in space.

Saryn was once bitten by a poisonus snake. After three days of excrutiating pain, its species went extinct.

Trinity can use her blessing to achieve nerf immunity. For good, with the right build.

Vauban uses grenades. Because Void channeled powers are too mainstream.

Volt's breakfast always includes some Metal Sonic juice.

Zephyr originated  from fan made concept, and put in game by DE. It doesn't get more awesome than this. 

You can block a bombards missile, causing damage to him.

You can block grinner heavies ground pound.

You can block the shield lancer's shield bash.

No regular unit (bosses don't count but heavies do) has survived a shot from my lanka.

Mag is not useless.

You can block a bombards missile, causing damage to him.

You can block grinner heavies ground pound.

You can block the shield lancer's shield bash.

No regular unit (bosses don't count but heavies do) has survived a shot from my lanka.

Mag is not useless.

Where do I say something like this? :)

As it would be possible to tie someone who can magnetize bones, bullets, armors...to a metal table.

Where do I say something like this? :)

As it would be possible to tie someone who can magnetize bones, bullets, armors...to a metal table.

I didn't mean you said it. People just say it in general.

Also Loki is a space shark.

And rhino needs to work out.

I didn't mean you said it. People just say it in general.

Also Loki is a space shark.

And rhino needs to work out.

Nah... he's sexy and he knows it.

Grineers look at that body

He works out...

Volt is in charge of changing all the light bulbs in the dojos.

Secretly, Ash and Excalibur run a Space Hibachi; their specialty is the onion volcano.

Ember likes to take pictures of herself doing skateboard tricks on the moon, with fiery explosions in the background - her web page has over 3 million follows.

Trinity sleeps in a pool full of lobsters. She is their queen.

Vauban is in charge of the Christmas decorations.

There is no refrigerator in the dojos, everyone just stores their food in Frost's room.

Saryn once dated the Stalker...it didn't end well.

Valkyr used to be a universe-renown gardener, before Alad V got his grubby little hands on her.

Hydroid has been under the sea this long, because he was busy launching a coup d'etat against the King of Atlantis.

Nyx has a successful dance group that is primarily made up of mind controlled Grineer.

Oberon often plays Dungeons and Dragons.

Volt is in charge of changing all the light bulbs in the dojos.

Secretly, Ash and Excalibur run a Space Hibachi; their specialty is the onion volcano.

Ember likes to take pictures of herself doing skateboard tricks on the moon, with fiery explosions in the background - her web page has over 3 million follows.

Trinity sleeps in a pool full of lobsters. She is their queen.

Vauban is in charge of the Christmas decorations.

There is no refrigerator in the dojos, everyone just stores their food in Frost's room.

Saryn once dated the Stalker...it didn't end well.

Valkyr used to be a universe-renown gardener, before Alad V got his grubby little hands on her.

Hydroid has been under the sea this long, because he was busy launching a coup d'etat against the King of Atlantis.

Nyx has a successful dance group that is primarily made up of mind controlled Grineer.

Oberon often plays Dungeons and Dragons.

Isn't Volt all the light bulbs of the Dojo? 0_0

And now I've the crab people song as Trinity's lullaby. CURSE YOU! XD

"There is no refrigerator in the dojos, everyone just stores their food in Frost's room." Because Frost is filled with magical marshmallow, the favourite food of Tennos of every age

Does Hydroid won? Because that would make him a space ninja pirate king!

Nyx cabaret is just awesome!

MOAR!

Tenno Prime menu, to quench your hunger:

Salad V with blue and golden potatoes, grineer vegetables and moa's meat: so good it's infectious!

Order the Stalker sized menu, and you'll receive a forma for free!

With Life Strike equipped with an Optimized build of course Valkyr does not need her Ult.

With an optmized build, you can make Saryn's Ult work like the first incarnation of it (PRE-NOVA.)   Only thing is..the damage might not be up to par.

Edited by Ishki88