Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Facts: Add Yours!

Zuijin

We can trade every Thursday.

But you aren't allowed to go past first base. Valkyr is and always will be MINE.

But...

I don't know how that would work.

What if Valkyr Senpai and Zephyr Senpai want to go together? Where does that leave us?

^Guys private message this convo between you two, Ms. Lovely Valkyr and Vay Hek.

Fact:  Ash and Loki are actually best friends, there is no real competition between them.

Definitely.

I saw a nice gif of a female loki and male ash.

Warframe facts...

Captain Vor thinks he rules Mercury... because Yuikami gives him that much free room on the leash.

Darvo likes to believe his deals are great... to impress his favorite Yandere.

All black painted Saryn frames with whips scare the crap out of me.

Ash played Assassin's Creed once. He hasn't stopped the Roleplay since.

Loki enjoys things related to the sea. His Shark helmet, his Submarine helmet, and his Manta Ray helmet are proof of this.

Valkyr is truly the fiercest kitty with claws.

Nova has an explosive fetish.

Hydroid and Loki have a grand time together with Decoys and Puddles.

Vauban likes to ruin their fun by putting bounce pads around said puddles.

Rhino users must speak in CAPS in the ingame chat. For Homage to Doozy, and because they don't know their CapsLock key is on.

Radiation Procs are the truest form of Friendly Fire we have.

Excalibur's Radial Blind is entertaining when suffering a Radiation Proc.

Lotus just doesn't want to take off her fancy hoodie, she has eyes, she just wants to be a rebel.

Alad V has always been one S short of a salad.

The Grineer rollers are actually the Hamsters that rebelled against DE. Striking back at us all where it hurts the most. Our ankles.

One day, we woke up. The next day, we fought. The day after that? We fought some more.

Lore is coming Soon! Its Right Around the Corner! It has been worked on for quite some time. It just needs some more adjustments.

This is fun.

Edited by HiddenKharma

Fact #fce214: Vauban was once a Corpus janitor, while he was cleaning he played with the experimental devices. After he was caught, he was sent to prison for few good reasons. While the Tenno were raiding the Corpus stronghold, the distraction gave him a chance to escape and disguise himself. After the raid, Vauban was welcomed to the Tenno family for providing them with his special cleaning skills against the foes.

Fact #199ccb: Rhino and Excalibur were roommates once, and it all ended when they had a wonderful night with 2 identical Novas who got lost into their room. #youknowwhatImean #titface

Fact #aaeebb: Stalker was considered a rapist because he spawns more than usual when there are weak female warframes on mid-level to high-leveled missions.

Fact #d1900a: Frost was supposedly a guest star in the movie Frozen as an evil Ice wizard but was removed and was replaced with Elsa due to the song "Let it Go".

^Guys private message this convo between you two, Ms. Lovely Valkyr and Vay Hek.

Fact:  Ash and Loki are actually best friends, there is no real competition between them.

I've heard they play poker together every second Wednesday of the month...

It's wrong that I think that every warframe should have a male and female model in the final game?

It would solve so many problems...

They thought about this (i.e Excalibur and Nyx) but the idea was ditched in the end.

Maybe by Update 43, or so says Loki.....

They thought about this (i.e Excalibur and Nyx) but the idea was ditched in the end.

Maybe by Update 43, or so says Loki.....

Well, I can understand why it could be problematic in an open beta... and to tell you the truth, while most of the Warframe can be gender bended with little to no modification to their model (Zephyr/ Volt), some are more difficult than others (Rhino xD).

BTW, I've seen a Rhino dual wielding Scindos once. And He was coptering so fast, he even left Loki behind.

Excals rad blind is actually endgame if you mod it like a boss, and that boss is derf anyo, who as a matter of fact may or may not be linked to nerf anyo, the supreme nerfer of all things warframe, otherwise known simply as Steve. Lets beg him to nerf anyo some triniteh :3 - Barnabus

The Stalker isn't following you, Tenno. He's just escaping other Tennos because they are nastier, bigger and meaner than you. And they all have a pink Phage:

"TICKLE TICKLE MOTH****CKER!"

Edited by Zuijin