Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sorry, Did I Burst Your Bubble?

(PSN)epicspazm

Are you suggesting that the time frame for capsule drops increases the more are opened? Because as far as I can tell, it's based on the timer of the mission, and if that's the case, when you activate it makes no difference, as long as nothing pushes the counter over 100%. Whether you have the extra 30% now or later is irrelevant.

Are you suggesting that you did not read what you are responding to?

It didn't elude me, I was checking to see if you were expressing yourself poorly. In any case, when you activate the pod makes no difference as long as you aren't outright wasting oxygen. If you run out while waiting for the next pod after activating it at 60%, you would run out anyway after activating it at 30%.

Ultimate ability spam.  God I hate the "push 4 to win" mentality of Nova, and a few other Frames.  I like the creative mechanics of Valkr and Nekros' ultimate abilities, because they still take SKILL to kick a** with.  Nova pushes 4 and everything dies. Drives me insane.

Uh, your is possessive, you're is "you are."

"What bursts you are bubble?" Would have been your fix.  Don't try to fix grammar when you are incorrect.

Maybe you should read a bit better.  He's replying to the first post.

What bursts your bubble whenever your in a game?

This your should be a you're.

What bursts your bubble whenever your in a game?

Mine is when a nova drops a nuke in the spawn of a defense.

looks like I get 0 xp -_-

Anyways, I'd love some feedback

I hate when freaking idiots drops the game RIGHT after we just started it...ESPECIALLY IN VOID MISSION...If only there wasn't so much little whinning pussy out there screenshoting people insulting each other, I would get so freaking mad and go rage mode at each one of these idiots who drops out in the middle game...f??)(&&king hate it...