Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Journey Of The Lost Tenno [Open Ooc]

SoraNoTenshi

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

This is my first time making a story like this and i want to see how far it can go. just a little heads up:

-Any warframe may be added to the story but not pass the 4 warframe limit (just like in the game)

-Any warframe may be killed or injured but one must stay alive or in a somewhat good condition to be in the story

and a character can only be killed after 10 posts to give the character a chance.

-No sudden cuts to add your favorite warframe, EX: Post 1: excalibur saw 2 grineers. Post 2: rhino appears and

excalibur got killed so rhino killed the 2 grineers. make it interesting.

-Key guides:  Warframe: what he/she said, *noise or action*, (thoughts), {you're comment}

-Lastly, have fun and make the story a part of you :)

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

*Cryo pod opening*

Mag:  ...

Where am I? *looks around*

(Was I in that thing?) *looks up*

(Did it come from inside that ship that is crashed in the mountain?) *foot steps*

(There is someone hear! I need to hide fast.) *Looks around and hides under a broken wing*

Corpus: *In corpus language* I am at the crash site. No tennos in sight... yet. *Charges Lanka*

Mag:  (What is he saying? He must be hunting me but why?)

(Maybe there is something in that ship that i can defend my self with.) *Climbs to the ship quietly*

(There is only scrap mettle hear, but maybe i can use this.) *Takes a pipe)

Corpus: *in corpus language* There you are tenno!

Mag:  (He found me!)

Corpus: *Shoots lanka but hits the side of the ship*

Mag:  (! If that thing hits me I am dead! I have to get that quick.) *Jumps and slams the pipe on the corpus*

(... Did i kill him?) *Pikes up lanka*

(This weapon has no ammo left. It is only going to slow me down if i take it) *Pikes up prova*

(But i may be able to use this sword.)

Corpus: *grabs mag by the leg*

Mag:  (He is not dead!) *Cuts the corpus's helmet with prova*

(... That was dangerous...)

(What is this?) *Pikes up a burnt emblem*

(what is this thing?)

(? There is more.) *Pikes up a picture*

(who is this?) *looks at the cryo pod*

(It's me!) *Looks at the picture*

(is this what he was using to find me? I need to find someway out of hear... Where ever hear is...)

Name: Omega, Weapon of Death

Faction: Tenno

Warframe: Nekros

Appearance: http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3317209670570200754/81AB24C445DD5DFF98D0995F017ABBD8CECB2A10/

Personality: A bold and mysterious Tenno, Omega has been known for his many conquests and the trail of blood that he leaves behind him through every battle. He has been known for his odd need to protect Tenno weaker then him an even scarier need to kill ones who are supposedly stronger. Omega takes no orders form anyone and tends to fight and kill when he so pleases. He tries to hide his emotions as a way to scare his enemies. He has an odd obsession with Corpus as of what they have done to his kind and a fascination to the Grineer do to their research in immortality. He is quick to attack and goes face first into combat, not knowing if the enemy is scared of him or not, this flaw has cause him so close life and death situations, but he has done well and almost always has a creepy entrance to when he first appears to his Tenno brethren. 

Bio: There is no record as to who had Omega, all that is known is that almost out of no where, this reaper of the stars came to be and left a trail as he reaped. Omega is known for his skills with his blade and weapons, a highly skilled marksman and blade user has done him well over the years. He has taken over many ships and left many dead. His main talent is scaring people. By doing this, many of his victims end up freezing and dyeing before they can even fire a gun.

Gear: His weapons consist of the braton prime, Castanas, and the Reaper Prime.

Name: Diana

Warframe: Nyx

As finally waking up from banishment by Alad on the grey ground and pale walls he realizes her position is out of hands of her bodyguard but on her heart felt the love towards this, tedious of his love's safe and peaceful embrace as she had once felt but still hoping that Falthion has not given up on looking for her. She was surrounded by silence and nothing speaking walls of Tower. "Falthion... Do not give up... I need you" she silently speaks to herself and jogs forward like diving in to water without knowing what is beneath of surface of this liquid.

I think what was meant by making an OOC thread was to make an out of character thread as well as the In Character thread so that people can ask to join in the Out of Character thread and so that a discussion could be had as to how the Story is proceeding and how people might like to influence it.

• 4 weeks later...

I finally got my internet back, 1 month and 10 days with no internet >.>, so i will make a new post under a different name tomorrow with probably the same story to start anew. if you are still interested in joining, keep an eye out for it tomorrow.