Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Only Time I Was Happy To See A Trinity

Normally whenever i see a Trinity all they do is go and spam the F*** out of Blessing-Link combo all the time, its all they do and pop blessing not for the heal but for the perma-invinsibility. Its almost as boring as watching Rhino spam his stomp.

But apparently there are still Trinity users that actually use their brain, crazy i know. There was this Trinity in a Hyena pack mission. I was like "god damit more invinsiderping..." but surprisingly this Trinity actually speaks (WHUT) and it was pretty friendly, sounds crazy but bear whit me.

Once we got to the boss fight, been Valkyr and all, of course i went first and ended up running away from all 4 hienas BUT Trinity in all her glory managed to lure the Ice and Ballistic Hyenas away from me and took them down, the the place got locked by some $&*^head Crewmen so it was only me and the Mag and Fire Hyenas. During this whole time i couldnt see anything cause my hud was all #*($%%@ up whit the Mag Hyena keeping close and all i did was runnig from said Hyena and focusing all my Torid blast on it (that Magnetic proc really helped).

Thinking bout it i notices i have been alone against both Hyenas this whole time and even typed something like "Where the F*** are you Trinity?!" or something like that but once the Mag dog was down i saw my Health full? even after all the rams and fireblast i got from the Fire Hyena? and no i didnt equiped Hysteria.

This whole time Trinity have been keeping me safe from the other room whit blessing and every time my health got low her Blessing kept me in shape. I ended up going straight melee whit the last Hyena and it was pretty entertaning even when the Blessing wasnt on me since whit dodges and blocking that fire Hyena didnt stood a chance.

In the end i thank her, we became friends and she had to leave because of a Tornado and she had to hide O.o

Thank you girl for proving that not all Trinity players are Invincideprs, thank you and good luck whit that Tornado. Hope we can play some other time :)

Thanks for Reading and follow this brave example of a true support frame. Would be good to see more Trinities that actually helped the team rather tan themselfs.

PS: Plz sstop bringing up high wave defences/long lasting survivals cause they are cheap difficulty. Proper difficulty should punish players for not beign prepared, if you die it should be because maybe you should have Dodged the 5 evicerator blades instead of just standing there taking hits, not because the lv of the enemy got so high that they will one shot you ignoring any kind of preparation you could make.

Stop bringing Defence and Survival they are not balanced and they are not examples of difficult lvs.

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist

When you think about it, it's a bit sad that actual teamwork and supportive gameplay needs to noted and congratulated in a cooperative game when it should be a given to begin with.

It's like if you were going to a baseball or hockey match and at the end, the team's coach would congratulate his team for working together this time.

Wowz.. Whenever i play trin i get scolded for NOT using blessing or link :/ Ill bold the main points of my argument based on some trinity playing experience of my own :3

I don't always play trinity, but when i do its solo, that way i can spam energy vampire, AND use well of life to suspend random heavy units and regen health while i knick off the grunts. If your smart with it, the well of life should give `more or less an invincibility effect to tenno around the unit being suspended (only tried this solo)

The problem here with Trin is that everytime one of them tries using energy vampire or well of life, the targets just get oneshotted by a nova with  an ogris or 50k crit paris prime or whatever ( no offense to these guys, theyre handy when the stalker comes  knocking and all you have is your barely ranked stuff ).  Targets getting oneshotted before an ability can be useful surprisingly discourages players from using them :/

Its really become a stigma for a trin to have to cast blessing and link all the time, although i personally believe that the invincibility is more for endgame like the one hour mark + on a t3 surv. I once met a squad of rhinos that wanted me to spam blessing for some reason. Definitely not noobs but kinda strange. 

Its worth noting its the player that makes the warframe suck, not the warframe that makes the game suck. You cant ever make everyone happy. Trust me i tried. There are some really good ones out there tho, so watch out for them and never let go

If you want, hit me in game for non blessing triniteh aksyen :3

tl; dr : Well of life and energy vampire cant be used effectively with players oneshotting targets, using blessing and link is the stereotype coz new players see old ones using it often, its the player that makes the frame suck, your awesome, be patient and youll be more awesome

Godspeed :D

I really think it's best if blessing does heal everybody instantly, including sentinels, but i'm not sure if it needs a 10 second invincibility stat as well (more if modded). However, i think it's a bad idea to remove it completely. A full heal to the team and a 2 second invulnerability (to get out of harm's way) should be enough, imo.

Somedude1000 Well my Trinity should be ready today so we could run some doublé Trinity runs together :D

Also its not just the players but the fact that there is this Blessing duration that can be abused. Again when they change Blessing i REALLY hope its something that encourages team play and coordination, like Energy Vampire/Well of Life.

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist

I really think it's best if blessing does heal everybody instantly, including sentinels, but i'm not sure if it needs a 10 second invincibility stat as well (more if modded). However, i think it's a bad idea to remove it completely. A full heal to the team and a 2 second invulnerability (to get out of harm's way) should be enough, imo.

I agree. Trinity is my main frame but I only use her ult to heal myself or teammates and rely on link to keep myself alive. Either the duration needs to be heavily nerfed or her ult should only give damage reduction.

I agree. Trinity is my main frame but I only use her ult to heal myself or teammates and rely on link to keep myself alive. Either the duration needs to be heavily nerfed or her ult should only give damage reduction.

Damage reduction might be a worse idea than nerfing duration, because we do need a healer among the frames, and if trinity lacks healing, the healer will be oberon, who doesn't really keep up (those healing orbs take a lot of time to reach players and when they do, it regenerates HP slowly). Instead of damage reduction, as an alternative to lower duration, we should consider increasing/adding HP regeneration instead of insta-heal.

Can somebody explain why perma blessing is bad? o.O

it renders the whole gameplay to nothing. Perma-blessed: might as well go afk and let your sentinel kill any enemy that comes into range. It feels like playing warframe with invincibility cheatcodes

In the end i thank her, we became friends and she had to leave because of a Tornado and she had to hide O.o

Wait wut?

Anyways yesterday I also saw a Nova killing everything without using M prime, Just her AMD, Pretty amazing display, She positioned in the right spot and waited for the right time to launch it, Then boosted it's damage with Latron P shots.

Well, i guess perma blessing is only a problem if done in a low level mission, like all of the other maximized abilities/frames/weapons. 

But if i have to farm t3 for hours and blessing offers me a comfortable way to do it, i will be thankful for it. Each coin has two sides.

Edited by LOLoFighter