The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your Introduction To Warframe

KiraShado

1. Skitscape (when he was still doin' YouTube)... He made a vid about it and Warframe seemed like a super awesome game, also the first game that I downloaded to my new PC !

2. Loki.

3. Started with Loki (to become a more skilled player in the late game, atleast I though so), then I moved to Volt then made Rhino then Nyx then Excalibro then Ash then Nova then Booben and Oberon. Now Oberon is my main frame ('cause he's super powerful, I don't care about what you Nova players say).

1. I typed 'free to play' 'co-op' and 'online' into Google which returned a link to one of the early promo videos which I watched before immediately tracking down the game itself. Hooked since then, played every single day now for over a year.

2. No idea.

3. Started with Excalibur, moved on to Mag and then Rhino. And then Nyx happened <3

1-i was used to look for free online games and warframe was always suggested,i downloaded it then stopped playing it i was bored of it then came back

2-warframe profile? whats that

3-started with excalibur my second frame is ash then like 5-6 more frames xD

1) My friend, after hearing him playing Warframe every time we asked him to a game of League, played it for a bit and hot hooked.

2) Nekros, wasn't instantly attracted to him, but it helped me see how cool this game was.

3) I started with Loki, then got Zephyr, who is still my favorite frame to this day.

1. I saw a CBT key givaway so i called up one of my friends and we started playing, we stopped playing 2 months after i believe, and i saw how much the game has changed and they fixed everything that i hated so i'm back :D

2. I think i saw the Nekros profile, not quite sure can't remember

3. Started as Loki, but i got a Nekros and Rhino now, and about to start building Ember Prime now sooo all's good :D

1.) I noticed the ads on Steam since Nekros came out but never really looked into what Warframe was. Started seeing people on my friends list playing it and finally picked it up a few months ago and been on everyday since.

2.) Looking through youtube for Warframe videos to see what it was about I came across the Crash Course in Warframe series and met Frost. It was love at first sight.

3.) I started as Excaliber and at around level 15 I used plat to get myself a Frost from the market. Found out about Frost Prime a little later and constructed that and 24/7 the frame now. Recently got Rhino Prime through Prime Access but have farmed and constructed all the male warframes with the exception of Vauban, Loki, Rhino, and Hydroid. Still getting around to finishing them up.