Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Next Survival Event?

twitt98

I doubt another survival event will take place. The one we had was essentially to test the, at the time, new mode and see how the community felt about it.

Oh. I loved it alot. But then what do you think will be the next event? And when?

They have not repeated an event before, but omg that was the best one ever. Survival is a bit different now than it was during this event, but in my opinion it was SOOOOOO much better. For anyone that doesn't remember, basically it was like defense where you'd stay in one area and the enemies would all spawn there, and the rest was the same where you would collect the oxygen from dead enemies. Only I believe there was a limit of 5 oxygen pods that Lotus dropped, then you had to only rely on the enemy drops. I thought it was way more fun than the new version since you could just stay in the same area and collect an awesome amount of loot.

Oh. I loved it alot. But then what do you think will be the next event? And when?

Hard to say. Events and things like it are usually saved for when DE has a new mode, boss or significant changes they want to implement, like fushion moas, survival mode and even Vay Hek. As for when, it's really anyones guess.

They have not repeated an event before, but omg that was the best one ever. Survival is a bit different now than it was during this event, but in my opinion it was SOOOOOO much better. For anyone that doesn't remember, basically it was like defense where you'd stay in one area and the enemies would all spawn there, and the rest was the same where you would collect the oxygen from dead enemies. Only I believe there was a limit of 5 oxygen pods that Lotus dropped, then you had to only rely on the enemy drops. I thought it was way more fun than the new version since you could just stay in the same area and collect an awesome amount of loot.

I liked the survival event alot because you can stack ALOT of fusion cores, you can also rankup very fast too. Atm im running very low on fusion cores.

I liked the survival event alot because you can stack ALOT of fusion cores, you can also rankup very fast too. Atm im running very low on fusion cores.

Yea man, the drops were so awesome. But that's probably why they changed it to a more roaming style in the current survival. The drops were so good that you could be set forever by playing only that for a few days. Thought I guess they could have just toned down the drops for that mode specifically maybe and still have the same style of being in one area. I've always liked defense more since you stay in one place, but then I like the stacking rewards of survival. Hopefully one day defense rewards will stack every 5 waves instead of giving them up.

If they do another survival event they should actually make it difficult.  I sweat the last two I've completed and gained the max rewards within like an hour.  They should do something with an effort and skill level that scales with the Gravidus Dilemma where it actually took quite a bit of time to complete the event and get the rewards.

If they do another survival event they should actually make it difficult.  I sweat the last two I've completed and gained the max rewards within like an hour.  They should do something with an effort and skill level that scales with the Gravidus Dilemma where it actually took quite a bit of time to complete the event and get the rewards.

This. Give me some significance please.