The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Buff To Nyx's Pychic Bolts Or Just Remove And Add A New 2 For Her?

__Kanade__

With some of the older frames finally getting looked at besides Rhino, ffs enough with Rhino, it's time to start looking at the other original frames like Nyx.

With Nyx, her most useless ability is Physic Bolts, now I find uses for every frame ability just to try an justify that they're not as bad as ppl say they are, but Physic Bolts is just awful, it's only useful for lvl 1-5 enemies and this is that I have max Blind Rage and Intensify and still not enough to kill or even weaken a lvl 6 enemy.

I personally wouldn't mind seeing Physic Bolts gone and replaced with a new and better ability for her 2, hell I wouldn't mind seeing her 1 replaced either, I don't even have it equipped.

But then they'res also this new concept of adding more frame abilities for each frame so that were not stuck with the 4 they come with, mind you each ability needs to have it's uses for endgame or near endgame content, not just for Mercury/Venus.

Making abilities universal doesn't really help either, all ppl are gonna do is replace their 2 with Rhino Skin, which will be taking away alot of variety, we already see Rhino Skin on  an already heavily populated game of Rhinos, we don't need to see it on Excaliber, Nyx, Banshee, Volt, Saryn, etc.

Stop focusing on Rhino and start looking at some of the other 1st gen frames and some of the 2nd-3rd gen frames.

Edited by __Kanade__

They haven't touched Rhino in a very long time so I don't get why you're so adament about that.

Also Nyx's Mind Control is great for pulling attention off of yourself, as well as getting extra firepower.

As for Psychic Bolts, it does need a buff or at least better homing ai, because last I used it it was always missing.

And, adding alternate abilities for every frame ism't a "new idea". We've been asking for this for a year but were told it likely wouldn't happen because of the vast ammount of abilities there are, amd the ammount of work required to animate them.

Edited by Khaos_Zand3r

With rhino im counting that prime warframe with the increased speed as being so called (touched)

But to the topic yes nyx's 2nd ability either needs to be buffed/ reworked or completly a new skill

Her 1st ability I dk it does do much better than of other 1st abilitys and helps with meleeing targets or healing yourself with the healing ancient