Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let There Be Light And Put An End To The Eclipse Keep Zabala-Eris A Free Rail!

So this is a thing now? geez...

its been a thing its a really good way to make people lose even more hope of stopping the monopoly and I'm pretty sure people would actually quit from that

Edited by Sasoka

Are you guys been reading the messages on from both sides seems more of a passive attack , not being serious about it and just to stop others that might be actually serious attacking there.

And being eclipse attacking there will actually help the owner free the rail faster considering the other attacks on free nodes , starting to think it's all a big conspiracy theory all along. 

Edited by RavensNight

well can hope the update that is coming actually fixes the main issues that allow permanent monopoly on rails without any kind of drawbacks - like every new rail owned increases the maintenance costs. Natural rail degradation  - so they do need to repair even if they wont get attacked (if the same rail has stayed up for a long time).

Its a completely locked system - once you get a rail or two and set a tax, u wont lose it - instead u get more funds to expand. That's how things would work in real life - but its a horrible system for a game where you are supposed to have fun.

well can hope the update that is coming actually fixes the main issues that allow permanent monopoly on rails without any kind of drawbacks - like every new rail owned increases the maintenance costs. Natural rail degradation  - so they do need to repair even if they wont get attacked (if the same rail has stayed up for a long time).

Its a completely locked system - once you get a rail or two and set a tax, u wont lose it - instead u get more funds to expand. That's how things would work in real life - but its a horrible system for a game where you are supposed to have fun.

But the dark sectors as any pvp game type it's about dominance and those solutions i see them in making people increase taxes even more or those who didn't had tax to actually make tax , but maybe that would be a better idea because will make everyone would have tax and make the dark sectors more competitive.

There is drawbacks in having a monopoly everyone will attack you and having to deal on multiple fronts at same time.

I think the problem is the pvp/type of pvp just haven't fit Warframe that good yet.I would like to see how many people actually like and don't care/dislike pvp from the current players base.

and i found this in another thread , thanks to @Azawarau

obCcfC5.png

Edited by RavensNight