Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Qtes] Stance/arura Mod : Special Finisher

JohnMarkLee

The stance mods are great but they lack combos. Only a few really good ones, while the others you can do without stance. However I look forward for new combos. However with an addition with these combo how about a finisher move? A move you only can activate when the enemy has below 20% HP and it will decisively murder them. Maybe triggered in a by a combo then by a QTE. For example:

SHIFT + W, E then a QTE activates on target going PRESS X, PRESS E, PRESS SPACE then they get dominated.

Maybe like in this video except this video doesn't have the combo part. Only QTE.

or maybe even... TEAM FINISHERS! I mean seriously if you look at the trailers. You will see how the Tenno in them use so much team work against bosses you really never seen in-game:

Launch Trailer

The Call Trailer

So heres how I thought it might work. There is a new Arura mod for Warframes. Take Down where it will allow that Warframe with the mod equipped to activate a team finisher for the whole team. Only one person needs the mod for everyone else to participate in the finisher. This Arura will only work for BOSSES. So here is how it works. When a boss reaches 15% HP a icon on the screen will appear. Saying you can now activate the finisher by X. Players will get a notification to join in by pressing X. Now the finisher begins and a QTE sequence start. Each player will take turns and only will have one turn. Upgrading the Mod (Max 3) will increase the turns to 3. On their turn the player can choose on of the following buttons to click for the QTE. 

- Mouse: Warframe uses gun in QTE sequence [in trailer when they were shooting]

- 1,2,3,4: Chose one ability for Warframe to use in QTE sequence [in trailer when they took turn using powers]

- Shift + E: Warframe uses melee in QTE sequence [Ash wall attack in The Call Trailer and Excalibur slide attack in The Call Trailer]

While everyone watches the scene of their warframes cooperatively and brutally killing the boss. You just take your turn sit back and enjoy the cinematic.

Problems with Take Down:

Im still figuring out how to get it to work with bosses in quantities. Captain Vor & Lech Kril, Henya Pack, Alad V & Zanuka.

Edited by JohnMarkLee

this is a really cool idea, BUT it would be really slow in comparison to warframe's fast-paced nature. as it stands. I'm sure if de wanted to add this they could speed it up or something and make it waframe-y and I would really like this. they do such good cut scenes and cinematics that I wish there was more of them.