Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 13.2.0....

SSI_Kryptix

So is the new update the hotfix 13.2.0 which was due today or is this another update? Cause my clan logo had been uploaded on site 2 days ago but it had never been implemented into the game itself after the 499 M update, If this is not the hotfix does anyone care to tell me when its coming?

I didn't get an in game E-Mail saying it was approved neither did I get an E-Mail saying it was rejected, they said that an E-Mail will be sent if it was rejected, so there is no other explanation what happened? I am pretty sure there is no reason it would have been rejected. So is this update really the hotfix that appeared in game yesterday saying 'Hotfix 13.2.0 Deploy Status".

If you didn't get the email saying it was approved then it's still in approval status, that's why it's not uploaded yet.

(By the way you can also go to the warframe.com homepage, login and check there at the Upload Clan Logo page; it will say something along the lines of "your logo is waiting to be approved..." if it's still approving or "your logo has been approved already and will be deployed next hotfix or update..." if it's ready)

I already know all that, so after the next hotfix came "Hotfix 13.2.2 and 13.2.2.1" clan logo was not implemented with it either so I contacted [DE]Skree and he checked the CS Department and said there was no logo submitted by "Skretax", I see the site is full of bugs as well, I do not think I should have to spend 150 plats again.This should be fixed and I already made a topic on support but they are open only Monday-Friday so if any of you DE see this please reply.

with the latest update of the 4 Nekros sucks. The shadows are really sucks completely made of a color without the black accents. Please let put back the shadows of the dead as before

They sucked even before this update. Not because of colors, simply because they are semi-useless.

Also on topic, it is either an bug where your clan emblem isnt showing for DE, or your emblem isnt approved yet. Contact the support and and let them see what is it.