Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Incorrect Mission Stats Megathread

LordMidnightX

Everybody is trying to pound this game into a "shape" even yourself. If players don't like something in a game. They will take it out. Just like they did those "Raid" missions

No we arent all like you. I take the game as it is. I form opinions and very occasionally give feed back. However I don't come on to the forums like a petulant 4 year old demanding a nonissue be "fixed" I feel like I have a new best friend though you know me so well despite being wrong about everything you've assumed about me. You sure aren't helpig the rep of our playstation brethren there buddy.

Edited by NevanChambers

It's not the words themselves, but the intent of their usage. Your post would be a little more well-received if you bothered to used proper language, instead of attempting to call out the devs for some slight against you and your vision.

At the end of the day it isn't going to matter. If gamers don't like this idea, then we'll scrap it. Simple as that. It's my duty to defend what I started. If people give me solid reasons, then I stop. Understand that yes devs have a vision, but some of that vision comes from us gamers as well. We helped them make their game just as good.

How's this for a solid reason?

Almost no one wants it.

It's pointless.

Global Kill Leaderboards were retired several months ago.

Oh...the same reasons several different people pointed out earlier in this thread. What do you know?

At the end of the day it isn't going to matter. If gamers don't like this idea, then we'll scrap it. Simple as that. It's my duty to defend what I started. If people give me solid reasons, then I stop. Understand that yes devs have a vision, but some of that vision comes from us gamers as well. We helped them make their game just as good.

These are internet forums. There is no 'end of the day' or resulting period of rest. You are perceived exactly as you write, for better or for worse.

So far you've yet to make any decent case for the inclusion of a traditional Tab scoreboard, while everyone else is pointing out exactly why one was never implemented.

How's this for a solid reason?

Almost no one wants it.

It's pointless.

Global Kill Leaderboards were retired several months ago.

Oh...the same reasons several different people pointed out earlier in this thread. What do you know?

Saying "It's pointless" isn't a solid reason, but you got a couple.

Chillax guys seriously. Perfect example of a forum flame war brewing right here we got the two contenders!

As for the topic: Ehhhhh I wouldn't mind a  personal kill count. The only time I can tell is when I do a kill 30 enemies challenge. So long as it is personal though because some people get really angry when they get more kills then you even though its a co op game >.>

These are internet forums. There is no 'end of the day' or resulting period of rest. You are perceived exactly as you write, for better or for worse.

So far you've yet to make any decent case for the inclusion of a traditional Tab scoreboard, while everyone else is pointing out exactly why one was never implemented.

Like I said before. I am the original creator of this idea. I have to defend it until the last breath. Even if some of the things I say might be SUPER dumb, I'm looking for reasons why it wouldn't work. So right now, everybody has done a great job. For example, if I had an idea to put ponys in this game. I'm going to defend my reasons even if they are silly, to look for reasons why it wouldn't work in this game. Sometimes when we have ideas we always see the pros, but never consider the cons. You guys are the cons.

Edited by xHCG4Lifex

Didn't we have this in the game before? Then it was removed because everyone asked for it to be removed.

Of course not to you because your not a gamer who cares.

You aren't either - consoles are for kids.