The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Call Of Duty Advanced Warfare

Deidaku

You know, when I first saw Modern Warfare when I was in high school, I said: "What's next? Future Warfare?". This is actually cutting pretty close...

So yeah... Crysis, Ghost Recon and Titanfall vibes from the suits. Let's hope they're actually playable instead of being a scripted strike drone with dog fur. What actually interests me is the possibility of having a interesting story with PMCs being the focus. Let's hope they don't waste the opportunity and give us another " There is a bad place where bad people come from. Bad people bad. America is Good. Go destroy bad place." campaign. 

Let's hope they don't waste the opportunity and give us another " There is a bad place where bad people come from. Bad people bad. America is Good. Go destroy bad place." campaign. 

I think this is the reason why MW2 was my favorite in terms of story, since the entire time it pointed to a foreigner as the bad guy, only to turn around, slap the player in the face, and say NOPE; the American was the bad guy.

There's too little shown and it's too early for me to say anything about the gameplay, story, acting, or anything on that.

However, I will say that the premise itself is interesting. That doesn't really mean anything right now, though, so until more information comes out I'm fairly neutral.

They could have chosen a less cliche name, though.

Cliche?

They didn't even try to name it.

Wait so what did sledgehammer do? I know they made one

Sledgehammer games worked on MW3 with infinity ward, but the company itself was founded but the same guy who was the lead developer for the first dead space game.

In my honest opinion, I'm actually quite interested in this one. Because at least they're attempting something new with these suits. It's a huge fuckign step compared to how the other games just did the same thing over and over again.

If they pull this off right and don't F*** it up, then there's a chance that CoD can be a respectable game.

Edit: Another thing, to those who just say "Oh it's gonna be a crap game 'cause its CoD". Why not get off the bandwagon and give it a chance?

Wait till more footage comes out. 

Edited by TheErebus

Ghosts was the last attempt of attention given to CoD. Played for a week, got bored, and had more fun grinding Orokin cells than making kids who play the game under the game's age rating cry because I cut them open with a knife when they were spinning with sniper rifles.

I'll look into it if the campaign is any good, but I am avoiding multiplayer from CoD anymore.