The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Buff/changes I Would Like To See

killacam8806

After almost a year of playing Ash I think a few tweaks and changes would put him in a very good spot where he would be perfect(atleast for me). All of his skills fit him but his teleport and his shuriken could use some love.

Shuriken works fine if you have some distance between you and the target but if they are two close or are above your head the move will often miss. A fix that i think would be kool is if shuriken count was up'd to 4 or 5 at max and upon activation hits/stuns up to 4 or 5 enemies in a full 360 around him. dont know if it could work but i think it would be nice.

Teleport is a pretty ok skill that i use every once in a while and ive always wanted so much more from it,For instance just adding a simple slash or kick to the end of the teleport would make it a little more useful. for me i would like to be able to teleport wherever my cursor is pointed and not have to lock onto an enemy or teammate(simple but the skill would for sure be utilized more). If the lock on is required though because they dont want people just warping around the map ive got a solution..they can keep teleport the way it is but add an Izuna drop type move on the enemy you teleport to,maybe even have some type of stun,knockdown,or splash damage to the enemies around the impact.

Im and avid Ash player and i know they talked about buffing some of the older frames,i just hope they show my man some love.

now that we have specters i think summoning ninjas or copies of ash for a one time attack instead of individual attacks for blade storm would be good.

it wont be like shadows of the dead that has allies that stay for a duration of time

but a one time attack on all enemies in AOE kind of attack

just make all specters or whatever do all the same animation as the original blade storm

btw teleport already does a stun on landing

but the targeting system should change cuz we already have nova going wherever she wants y not ash? 

lastly i think its time that we are able to change the colour of his helmet cuz he would be wayyy more deadly in conclave with all black  

Give Ash laceration and armor reduction on powers and he will be fine.

Sooo...like this?

Shuriken keeps it's low damage but also removes 20% of enemy armor(unaffected by Power Strength).

But why stop there...

Smokescreen reduces the accuracy of all enemies affected by Smokescreen's stun by 50% (unaffected by Power Strength).

And even...

Make Teleport Free aim like every other mobility-based skill. (DE, pls)

And lastly...

Have Natural Talent affect the entire Bladestorm animation sequence, so that players who prefer the longer period of invulnerability can keep it while players who would prefer a faster set of attacks can choose that. Also have Bladestorm receive bonus damage from the melee combo multiplier so the ability scales with more skilled play.

This ^ and I'll be proud to say I main Ash.

now that we have specters i think summoning ninjas or copies of ash for a one time attack instead of individual attacks for blade storm would be good.

it wont be like shadows of the dead that has allies that stay for a duration of time

but a one time attack on all enemies in AOE kind of attack

just make all specters or whatever do all the same animation as the original blade storm

This is a great idea!

I'm really bothered by how Ash being the ninja-frame, but then his ult ruins it by being so slow

Sooo...like this?

Shuriken keeps it's low damage but also removes 20% of enemy armor(unaffected by Power Strength).

But why stop there...

Smokescreen reduces the accuracy of all enemies affected by Smokescreen's stun by 50% (unaffected by Power Strength).

And even...

Make Teleport Free aim like every other mobility-based skill. (DE, pls)

And lastly...

Have Natural Talent affect the entire Bladestorm animation sequence, so that players who prefer the longer period of invulnerability can keep it while players who would prefer a faster set of attacks can choose that. Also have Bladestorm receive bonus damage from the melee combo multiplier so the ability scales with more skilled play.

This ^ and I'll be proud to say I main Ash.

i really like the natural talent idea (too bad its rare) but if DEvs dont take it then my idea is the next best thing

I've found his Teleport useful on a few occasions, especially when soloing the new rescue missions. The cost is nice and low, and his utility is very high, but he still feels a little clumsy to me. I really just need to find a build I like on him, more or less.

as someone who plays melee ash and have finally gotten natural talent... I can teleport and kill more enemies in a smaller period of time than my bladestorm. albeit it is a bit more costly.

This is a great idea!

I'm really bothered by how Ash being the ninja-frame, but then his ult ruins it by being so slow

His ult is slow, but that affords him a lot of time to regen shields in a tight spot. The wiki also lists it as "Finisher" damage, so I wonder if Finishing Touch affects it at all. But considering the base damage, if it was any faster you would see a lot of Ashes just teleporting all over the place stabbing people in every low-to-mid survival, etc.

His ult is slow, but that affords him a lot of time to regen shields in a tight spot. The wiki also lists it as "Finisher" damage, so I wonder if Finishing Touch affects it at all. But considering the base damage, if it was any faster you would see a lot of Ashes just teleporting all over the place stabbing people in every low-to-mid survival, etc.

ash's smokescreen can refill your shields quite well and theoretical gives ash temp invincibility kinda like a timer for rhino's ironskin cuz he pretty goes "god" mod with a great increase in melee crit (x4) i would know this cuz i could just kill wardens with on swipe of my orthos (while not doing a finisher). 

ash's smokescreen can refill your shields quite well and theoretical gives ash temp invincibility kinda like a timer for rhino's ironskin cuz he pretty goes "god" mod with a great increase in melee crit (x4) i would know this cuz i could just kill wardens with on swipe of my orthos (while not doing a finisher). 

You just maimed the English language.

Sorry I usually have good grammer but I am replying between two forums. If you look at my other posts on my profile page then you would see that this other guy is talking about the complete opposite of this thread. Saying how Loki and Ash are the most OP warframes.