The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Take On The Frost Remake.

Iraetus

Frost can defend himself better than most frames, and does not need more survivability.

Not that reducing speed and increasing armor would have the effect you desire. It would make Frost more vulnerable, and vastly more annoying to use on anything but a pure defense mission.

Frost is extremely durable already, and unless you are somehow playing without any weapons, he can defend himself or take the fight to the enemy just fine.

Again, he doesn't need the armor increase to do what you want to do, and the speed decrease would more than erase any gains.

I respect your opinion on this matter. I know my suggestions weren't perfect. Its these kind of replies that Warframe forums need more. cheers.

Going to agree that Frost should be made slower. Yes, it would make him difficult to play for more mobile gametypes, but what defines frames, weapons, and pieces of equipment are their strengths and weakneses, their differences. Frost. in comparison to Rhino, is a much more stationary tank; where Rhino charges in with Iron Skin and Roar, Frost has always had his ranged abilities and snow globe.

Again, while a speed dip may make speedier gamemodes like survival seem hard, the added differences and idiosyncrasies that small changes like reduced speed make to a frame's overall playstyle will make the frame itself a much more defined purpose/niche and deepen gameplay as a whole.

Going to agree that Frost should be made slower. Yes, it would make him difficult to play for more mobile gametypes, but what defines frames, weapons, and pieces of equipment are their strengths and weakneses, their differences. Frost. in comparison to Rhino, is a much more stationary tank; where Rhino charges in with Iron Skin and Roar, Frost has always had his ranged abilities and snow globe.

Again, while a speed dip may make speedier gamemodes like survival seem hard, the added differences and idiosyncrasies that small changes like reduced speed make to a frame's overall playstyle will make the frame itself a much more defined purpose/niche and deepen gameplay as a whole.

Yeah, this was the thing i actually wanted. But the thing is, people want frost to be more mobile and not limited to being a stationary frame.