Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Stances Are Ridiculously Hard To Get!

manub

Got like 1/4 or 1/3 of all of the stances via transmuting uncommons and rares, i have plenty of duplicates to do trades, if i sell them then the plat is enough to buy some rare stances.

I honestly doubt players can't sell random junk and other stances, gather enough plat and then buy the stances they want.

Of course they don't. They need DE to give them everything on silver platter, so they would got all content on day 1 and quit playing till the next update.

Edited by Khranitel

I have to agree with khk6. I was once asked why I don't have or want all the frames and weapons. I play the game for fun, enjoyment and relaxation. Endless grinding and farming to not get what you want doesn't add up to an enjoyable experience. Once you drop the agendas and motives, use the frames and weapons you love the most, the game can be fun to play. Getting frustrated because you aren't receiving the drop you wanted only adds to unnecessary stress, whining and complaining. 

• 4 weeks later...

i've been farming both Tranquil Cleave and Decisive Judgement ever since they came out. useless to say, all i got were just an useless bunch of Zephyr abilities. not a single Nikana stance. not the slightest luck even with Nekros.

i've been farming both Tranquil Cleave and Decisive Judgement ever since they came out. useless to say, all i got were just an useless bunch of Zephyr abilities. not a single Nikana stance. not the slightest luck even with Nekros.

Not even decisive?

I've gotten quite a few copies of them now.

did you bring a Nekros? I got two decisive judgments because of a Nekros.

Ospreys cannot be desecrated (which is wrong) but bringing along a Nekros is always good advice. Was hoping to get a tranquil cleave or similarly rare or in-demand stance mod to trade for a gleaming talon but I wasn't able to get those either: RNG is a cruel Lotus.

• 2 weeks later...

Not even decisive?

I've gotten quite a few copies of them now.

never a single one. and i'm still farming it today. weeks of survivals on Cambria and not a single Tranquil Cleave. and i have a Level 30 Nekros.

the most frustrating thing to see it people who get it without even trying/on the first try and just don't use it. ugh.

Edited by J.Joker

I was going to make a joke thread out of this but ill just post it in here so mods dont think its an attack and remove it

Some Stances Are Ridiculously Easy To Get!

I know the reason is that "Lazy playing will get me all of them eventually"

But please, I've done hundreds of missions and have too many to count

The only "reliable" way would be to get lucky at transmuting then into non stance mods or by selling in the trading channel & then prices asked are often ridiculously low and i couldnt give them away for free as well (I'm all for supporting the game & bought more than a few times platinum but frankly...).

Would I be the only one in this case?

If so tell me what's wrong with what I'm doing, if not please lower the drop chances of common stances a little, thank you.

Edited by Azawarau

never a single one. and i'm still farming it today. weeks of survivals on Cambria and not a single Tranquil Cleave. and i have a Level 30 Nekros.

the most frustrating thing to see it people who get it without even trying/on the first try and just don't use it. ugh.

If I get another, if you want, you can have it

...And now, I will not see another...