The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Place To Farm Neurodes?

GhostShip20

Question

9 answers to this question

I still don't understand why people won't use the Star Map to figure out where to farm resources.

Pick the planet with Neurodes higher up the resource chain, and farm either a Defense or Survival map. This works for every vanilla resource.

Edited by JohnProdman

I still don't understand why people won't use the Star Map to figure out where to farm resources.

Pick the planet with Neurodes higher up the resource chain, and farm either a Defense or Survival map. This works for every vanilla resource.

I know how to use the Star Map. I am just looking for a place with high drop rates for the neurodes.

Doesn't matter, Neurodes drop on Earth and Eris, and as far as I know they are equally rare on both.

Ideally, do a Survival. They are good for resource farming.

If you also need Oxium, there are some Corpus controlled survival missions on Eris. I played on of them with a few friends today.

Doesn't matter, Neurodes drop on Earth and Eris, and as far as I know they are equally rare on both.

Ideally, do a Survival. They are good for resource farming.

If you also need Oxium, there are some Corpus controlled survival missions on Eris. I played on of them with a few friends today.

What about Orokin Derelicts? I am thinking ODA drops them often. ODS and ODD barely drop neurodes. I sometimes get lucky with exterminate missions.