Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe- Gotta Catch'em All (Pics Included)

Shevrock

As many of us have noticed there are a great deal of similarities between Poke'mon and pretty much every other game in the universe. So I figured I, with the help of ILKCMP's awesome Poke'mon type symbols and photshop to say what we've all been thinking. Let's start Alphabetically.

Ash

Ash---Dark.png

I decided to go solely for dark type with Ash because he relies on his powers of deception and nothing else.

Banshee

Banshee---Sound.png

I think this one is kind of self-explanatory. Also, when did they come out with a sound type?

Ember

EmberPrime---dragonfire.png

It is easy to guess the Firechicken's primary element, but I decided to throw in dragon simply because of how mobile Ember tends to be. Case in point, Charizard flying around and launching fireballs.

Excalibur

Excalibur---Normal.png

It actually to me awhile to decide whether to add another element besides normal, but I eventually decided against it. Excalibur is our Basic poke'mon.

Frost

Frost---Ice.png

My new favorite Warframe was also slightly more complicated than I expected. His ice type was obvious, but going by how he makes ice in the codex, I was tempted to add a Water type symbol.

Hydroid

Hydroid2---Water.png

I kept the Water type off of Frost solely for Hydroid's use. Also note, Hydroid didn't have the same base image because his base .png wasn't in the fansite kit yet.

Loki

Loki---PsychicBug.png[/url]

Loki was actually the hardest frame to typify. I settled on Psychic and bug because of his dependence on secrecy and deception. Specifically I was thinking about stick bugs and other insects that blend in with the environment.

Mag

Mag---ElectricSteel.png

Mag required a little bit of research. Once I found out what type of Poke'mon Magneton was I knew my choice.

Nekros

Nekros---Darkghost.png

Ghost type is the obvious choice because of his necromancer abilities, and I figured Dark type rounds it out nicely.

Nova

Nova---Cosmic.png

The only thing that even came close to matching Nova's void powers is the newer Cosmic type.

Nyx

Nyx---Psychic.png

The CC queen is a Psychic type due to her unusual ability to control and posses the minds of the enemy.

Oberon

Oberon---lightgrass.png

The resident Paladin frame is a Grass and Light type due to his healing abilities and debut on Earth during the Cicero Crisis.

Rhino

Rhino---rocksteel.png

Rhino is a Rock and Steel type poke'mon due in part to his iron skin ability and general hardiness.

Saryn

Saryn---grassposion.png

Where Oberon was Grass type for healing, Saryn gets the addition of Poison type for her venomous powers.

Trinity

Trinity---Fairy.png

I gave Trinity the Fairy type due to her sole focus on healing. That and I couldn't think of anything more fitting at the time.

Valkyr

Valkyr---FightingDragon.png

Our resident rage monster frame gets saddled with Dragon and Fighting type because of her melee focused skills and using her mana pool as a rage meter.

Vauban

Vauban---cyber.png

He may not be a Polygon, but this engineer frame certainly knows his way around digital technology with those little grenades of his.

Volt

Volt---electric.png

Nothing shocking about this choice.

Zephyr

Zephyr---Flying.png

Zephyr gets Flying type because of her air based attacks and high speed maneuvers.

I hope you enjoyed the read, and I would love to hear what you guys think below. I would also like to thank DE for ruining me for all other games and reducing my test grades the first month I played my 5 points per 10 hours played.

Pokemon type art belongs to ILKCMP. Here is a Deviant link to his work. [url=http://ilkcmp.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Type-Symbols-192507276]http://ilkcmp.deviantart.com/art/Pokemon-Type-Symbols-192507276

EDIT: spoiler tagged the images

Edited by Shevrock

There is no Sound, Cosmic, Cyber, or Light type. There are only 18 types, Fairy is the newest.

I only know the first 150 pokemons. There it was easy with only 7 types

earth, water, fire, grass, electric, physic and fighting (and neutral)

after that pokemon became weird.

Red and Blue had 15 types actually. And now there are over 700 Pokémon.

Sound Cosmic and Cyber are community names for some of the odd pokemon that aren't properly typified. Zoobat and jigglypuff get a sound type, polygon gets cyber and deoxys and jirachi, or anything that defies time space continuum gets cosmic.

EDIT, light is mostly TCG

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Light_Pokémon_(TCG)
Edited by Shevrock

Why would Volt be Dragon type?

Also, I decided Saryn would be grass due to how many NATURAL poisons there are in the world. The same went for how many natural cures there are in nature for Oberon.

I seriously considered making Excalibur steel and fighting, or fighting and normal. I ended up leaving him normal simply because he touches so many bases in game. He does rely pretty heavily on his sword[ basic] attacks, but also has things from other types, flying and steel. Also he is a good Starter Poke'mon. :D

this is REALLY interesting, DE should consider this and allow it to come with the built warframe and use the icons representing the warframes for emblems, badge or something

Wasn't the intention really, but potentially adding base types and damages from melee added on top of weapon stats would be cool i guess. 

Also, what poke'mon is that?