Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe- Gotta Catch'em All (Pics Included)

Shevrock

I seriously considered making Excalibur steel and fighting, or fighting and normal. I ended up leaving him normal simply because he touches so many bases in game. He does rely pretty heavily on his sword[ basic] attacks, but also has things from other types, flying and steel. Also he is a good Starter Poke'mon. :D

Wouldn't Ember, Saryn, and Hydroid be the starters?  Haha.

But yeah, Excalibur would be one of those Pokemon you find early in the game near the starting areas.  Like Rattata.

Wouldn't Ember, Saryn, and Hydroid be the starters?  Haha.

But yeah, Excalibur would be one of those Pokemon you find early in the game near the starting areas.  Like Rattata.

I agree. Although i was always rather fond of Pidgey. I also think that the starter frames should be adjusted mildly. Excalibur and Mag aren't too bad, but I think Loki, a AWESOME from in it's own right, needs to be switched for something else more user friendly. Ember is honestly a good choice, or maybe Ash.

EDIT:...yeah Porygon. XD been to long since i've actually played with one in a poke'mon game.

Edited by Shevrock

The fact that Loki is "bug" but Ash isn't bothers me.

EDIT:

Also, I think that Grass/Fairy would work great for Oberon. None of his abilities seem very "holy" to me, or anything that would demand a new Light type... they're all themed after "mystical" abilities, true to his name.

By the way, the Oberon that he was named after (renaissance folklore and literature, best known in Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream) is the king of Fairies.

Edited by SortaRandom

I'm kind of hoping they introduce a Titania, Oberon's queen, to go along with that some theme. Fairy was one of my considerations,but I thought with the default blue energy Light seemed better.

Also, i think all of the color schemes are available, i just used the pictures in the fansite kit.

I'm kind of hoping they introduce a Titania, Oberon's queen, to go along with that some theme.

Suddenly got a vivid image of a magical fairy princess version of Tyl Regor. Maybe I'm just weird.

Nova shouldn't be cosmic, she should just be Electric/Fire. Banshee outta just be Normal type. Vauban would be Steel/Pyschic if not Psychic alone.

Oberon has to be a fairy type. He has to, why wouldn't he be fairy type? He's the frackin king of fairies.

Nova shouldn't be cosmic, she should just be Electric/Fire. Banshee outta just be Normal type. Vauban would be Steel/Pyschic if not Psychic alone.

Oberon has to be a fairy type. He has to, why wouldn't he be fairy type? He's the frackin king of fairies.

Normal type with the ability Soundproof (e.g. Exploud and all the other sound-based pokemon) works perfectly for Banshee, but I don't see why Nova would be Electric or why Vauban would be Psychic. Neither of them have any abilities that suit either of those roles in any way.

I think that Dragon would be alright for Nova, since that's generally the type given for pokemon who can produce fire and explosions that don't quite fall into the category of usual fire or explosions (like Altaria). They don't necessarily have to have directly dragon-like characteristics to be a Dragon type. Still, though, antimatter is probably enough to warrant a new type entirely, so keeping it as Cosmic would probably be best.

Vauban's abilities have nothing to do with the mind whatsoever, and they're more electronic than anything despite having no distinct elemental theme, so giving him either Normal or Electric (or even both) would be great.

Normal type with the ability Soundproof (e.g. Exploud and all the other sound-based pokemon) works perfectly for Banshee, but I don't see why Nova would be Electric or why Vauban would be Psychic. Neither of them have any abilities that suit either of those roles in any way.

I think that Dragon would be alright for Nova, since that's generally the type given for pokemon who can produce fire and explosions that don't quite fall into the category of usual fire or explosions (like Altaria). They don't necessarily have to have directly dragon-like characteristics to be a Dragon type. Still, though, antimatter is probably enough to warrant a new type entirely, so keeping it as Cosmic would probably be best.

Vauban's abilities have nothing to do with the mind whatsoever, and they're more electronic than anything despite having no distinct elemental theme, so giving him either Normal or Electric (or even both) would be great.

I feel Vauban would work best as Electric/Steel a la Magneton, and Nova could be Dragon/Fire like Reshiram.

I feel Vauban would work best as Electric/Steel a la Magneton, and Nova could be Dragon/Fire like Reshiram.

Dragon/Fire would be pretty good. I'm not so sure about Steel for Vauban, though; there's really nothing "steely" about him other than the squarish appearance of his armor.

But hey. If Mega Ampharos could be a dragon, then why not. xD

Edited by SortaRandom

Why is Loki a bug type? Hell, if anything Ash is the bug type. I mean c'mon he has 2 alt helmets named after bugs! (inb4 Scorpion is an arachnid, they're not insects blah blah.) Also, throughout my whole life playing Pokemon, what's up with these made up element types? o_O

Yeah, i should have made Ash a bug type as well. Either way i think the bug works so well with stealth because of how many actual insects have natural camouflage. That and i should have made Oberon grass/fairy.

Poke-Dex Furis?

I was sitting in the lobby of my college, just finished the first final of the day, when i read this and got many a strange look from the laughter that post caused me to emit.

:)

With Nova, I was thinking Electric+Fire=Radiation ala her abilities. I could agree with Dragon as well, but 'cosmic' just doesn't sound right for something like Nova. I'd rather see her just be a Fairy before a new type is conjured up.

I agree with Vauban though. I was just thinking the use of Bounce and his stasis thingamijig remind me of Psychic type moves.