The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Frame Trinity No Add Ons?

(PSN)Vegeta1345

I noticed that Trinity has been neglected from DE some reason. She has recived no skins or nothing for being one of the first eight Tenno's. De how come you haven't done anything for her yet instead of the newer warframes? I'm love support war frame. Healing abilities are rare enough ingame. Please DE show some respect to her for being left out for so long.

I think it was said that the art director is still trying to find the right look for Trinity for her immortal skin. Its not that they are neglecting her, its just the head art guy wants her to look good. Which can take time.

Nice to know that they are looking for a good look. I know all the older war frames have reiceved something in the past. All of the older War frames have had skins. I an easily list the skins which war frames do have. Ember,Ash,Banshee,Excalibur,Frost,Loki, Mag, Nekros, Nyx, Oberon, Rhino,Nova, Saryn, valkyr, Vauban,Volt all have Inmortal skins. Tinitiy has been left out way too long. Even the newer War frames have Immortal Skins. 

Edited by (PS4)Vegeta1345

She's probably being worked on in some other way other than cosmetic. Considering she's getting a look over her abilities, this is likely the case.

^

This.

Every time someone mentions Trinity the devs say cloth physics. Every time someone mentions cloth physics the devs say Trinity. I think it's fair to speculate that she'll get her immortal skin after she gets cloth physics. If they did the immortal skin now, they'd probably have to just redo it again when the cloth physics get added to her.

Edited by VKhaun

I have stated what I noticed over the months 16 War frames have there skins. Now if there gonna do something speical for Trinity I could understand like Excalibur proto armor. For just immortal Skin no reason this long. Every time they add new War frames it delays the one War Frame who's never got one yet. Trinity is one of the first eight War Frames. If they can't decide which look to use for Trinity do a poll and ask the players to see if the players like it or not. Besides Trinity has armor like some other War Frames. I like to know whats going on in this one thing personally. Since I use Trinity only mostly my fav War Frame. Why would they just add Cloth physics to her is the next question. I'm just curious about this you know. Only other War Frame without the Immortal Skin is Zephyr since shes still new. Trinity on the other hand should be fine do get done in my opinion.