Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Oni Ronin Is Recruiting! Ts Server; Complete Dojo; Alliance And Nice People!^^

r0ckwolf

cOKtRr6.png

We are a fairly young Clan, but we already have everything set up nicely and know each other quiet well. Community is the absolut above all most important aspect for me and the others, we like playing with other people and knowing the guys we play with. If you don´t want that, you are in the wrong place!! If you like that idea, you´ll fit right into our little Group. ^^

Having and using Teamspeak is not mandatory, but is definetly very welcome, since we´re using it most of the time, you would just alienate yourself otherwise! 

Being active is definetly mandatory! There is no point in joining when you´re only online once a week. That doesn´t mean that you get kicked as soon as any real life stuff comes up and you can´t play for a little while, but in generall you should definetly be an active Wf Player.

We have People from the US and the EU here, so a decent connection is kinnda required. Since currently we´ve more People from the US, i´d like some more EU folks here so it doesn´t get so lonely during the day!^^

We are members of an Alliance and plan to deploy a Solar Rail in the not too distant future. 

We are definetly an adult community and for that reason we have a minimum age requirement of 18 to join us. 

Eventually we might expand to Shadow Clan Size (30), to have an overall active Member count, but we´re still dicussing the pros and cons about it.

What definetly is important to me, is that everybody kinnda invloves himself in the Clan. We´re a group of People and i don´t get to decide stuff for you that you´re not happy with, so everybody is involved in Clan decisions and we discuss it as a group. Every voice gets heard here!!

-------------------------------------------------------------

If you are interested leave a reply here with your age and current Mastery Rank.

Looking forward to meeting some new cool People to play Wf with.^^

To bad your already in an alliance.....the clan I belong to (47Ronin) is looking to start an alliance. We have a solar rail done and have been making specters while we wait. We were in an alliance when dark sectors released but there was no communication. So I would like to start our own with active clans that have a similar theme. 

To bad your already in an alliance.....the clan I belong to (47Ronin) is looking to start an alliance. We have a solar rail done and have been making specters while we wait. We were in an alliance when dark sectors released but there was no communication. So I would like to start our own with active clans that have a similar theme. 

well, that´s sounds interesting! I can offer you to invite you to my alliance: Mirai!

We are still looking to expand in numbers and are currently stacking up on ressources to start entering the conflicts in a strong postion!^^

I can speak to the merits of this clan, I joined the day after I started playing WF and the members have been incredibly helpful, We always help each other out and since joining an alliance this has only got better, Highly recommend you send r0ckwolf a message and find out a little more. Hope to see some new faces soon

Hey, if there still some spots open I would like to join. Currently ranked 8 and as far as age goes I'll only say when I was in elementary school, nsync was considered cool. Feel free to PM me in game and looking foreword to hear back. 

Edited by vanguard0X

Hey, if there still some spots open I would like to join. Currently ranked 8 and as far as age goes I'll only say when I was in elementary school, nsync was considered cool. Feel free to PM me in game and looking foreword to hear back. 

you´re the same age as me then!^^ i´ll send you an friend request in game, so we can talk alittle when you are online the next time!