Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warhounds Taking Baiting To The Next Level On Uranus

SolidSp33d

Geez, one correct observation sure can bait people...

Im crunching the numbers as i write this. Ill post my findings when i find them.

What is there to find? The charts speak pretty clearly. 

Origin has 10 different instances over the chart's span of 7 hours. They provided a battle pay and paid it out.

Warhounds has 10 different instances of high and short battle pay for the last 2 hours.

What numbers do you need to crunch?

Edit: Oh okay, well looks like the chart updated.

My mistake. Over the span of ONE hour, they've produced 10 and counting different instances of higher battlepay, only to be depleted almost immediately.

Edited by Jeerome0406

What is there to find? The charts speak pretty clearly. 

Origin has 10 different instances over the chart's span of 7 hours. They provided a battle pay and paid it out.

Warhounds has 10 different instances of high and short battle pay for the last 2 hours.

What numbers do you need to crunch?

There may be a high chance on the 2nd and 3rd chart that they might have put out more than you.

Less consistent, but they still may have put out more than you in the end.

Actually looking at the chart it does seem that Warhounds have dropped more in BP than you have.

Look at the number of vertical red lines. WarHounds has only has a battle pay up for about half the time that Origin Protectorate does. This means they might spend similar amounts on their pays, but in the client it will frequently appear that they are offering MUCH more. This also results in many people who think they are getting WarHounds' awesome battle pay ending up with 0 credits because they've literally put these rewards up for 1-5 runs at a time. The charts can be misleading on the y-axis, hover over the peaks to get a better idea of how many runs they are actually paying for.

DE needs to either remove the ability to do this or somehow make the client update battle pays much quicker. Several times today I've seen battle pays displayed for WarHounds that were revealed to have 0 runs left after checking stats online.

There may be a high chance on the 2nd and 3rd chart that they might have put out more than you.

Less consistent, but they still may have put out more than you in the end.

I'm sorry? Did you say that they have put into this more money? Where did those numbers come from?

Do you have a calculated proof showing that they have given out more money? Or did you just simply see the pointy tips of their battle pay and say, "Hmm, that's more than the other line, therefore..."

Until you can prove that they've given out more credits over since the battle started, not just by seeing spikes in their graph, all of your words are garbage, brosef stalin.

I'm sorry? Did you say that they have put into this more money? Where did those numbers come from?

Do you have a calculated proof showing that they have given out more money? Or did you just simply see the pointy tips of their battle pay and say, "Hmm, that's more than the other line, therefore..."

Until you can prove that they've given out more credits over since the battle started, not just by seeing spikes in their graph, all of your words are garbage, brosef stalin.

A) Graphs were posted as OVER TIME rather than actual runs. I'm not about to spend 15 minutes recording numbers and crunching them down to something more digestible, and as it appears, your graphs don't prove much beyond the fact that you may be going down the slippery slope of losing.

B) You post your concrete numbers here first, then we may talk. The entire claim that they have truly abused the system is somewhat unfounded, despite being quite believable. Don't go asking for proof if you have failed to provide it for your own accusations beforehand.

Locking because it is a heated topic, but there are issues with 'reserve' visibility that dev will work to get out as soon as possible. In the short-term, It is likely that the front-end of the Battle Pay UI will soon show the reserves from which the Battle Pay is being pulled from, allowing conscious choices to be made on the likelihood of receiving the advertised Battle Pay.