Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ultimate Super Something ☆ All We Care Is The Alliance Chat Panel [Joining Closed]

yuikami

Guess now it's up to the leaders to make the party bigger... I'll get my dojo under control this month and open up for recruitment to solo-like players who just want the alliance tab and dojo facilities.

w00t!! will you invite me to your dojo sometimesss? I'll bring the booze *-*/

w00t!! will you invite me to your dojo sometimesss? I'll bring the booze *-*/

Yes of course.

Have to see that Freeze Ray first. I'm not getting caught with my corpus panties down with no reactors or space for the lab the day that comes out, if indeed it's clan tech. Can't believe it's not out yet. I thought it was going to be shortly after 14, and then we had a arctic eximus event... for an XP boost... o.O

Hoping for tonight.

Edited by VKhaun

• 2 weeks later...

-Clan Name: Super Party 64

-Clan Tier: Ghost (10 members)

-Clan Rep: PantsAdvance ('o')

-Clan Theme: Relax and enjoy Warframe while making available to all members what WF has to offer

-Clan Fandom: Warframe, Zeldas, MTG, D&D, (guess i mostly speak for myself here)

header2_zps92710356.jpg

CrpBsWf.png

August 8,2014: Ultimate Super Something can no longer accept more clan member due to 4000 members limit.

Thank you very much for taking interest in joining out fun loving alliance! I'll post if there's any update.

Sorry bro. D:

-Clan Name: Super Party 64

-Clan Tier: Ghost (10 members)

-Clan Rep: PantsAdvance ('o')

-Clan Theme: Relax and enjoy Warframe while making available to all members what WF has to offer

-Clan Fandom: Warframe, Zeldas, MTG, D&D, (guess i mostly speak for myself here)

It said Clan does not exist D: -copy/pasted-

EDIT: nvm I got rid of the space and it worked LOL

Edited by yuikami

If you ever happen to have room for 1 player at some point.

- Clan Name: Voldreider
- Clan Tier: Ghost, 1 person.
- Clan Representative: Lady_Solaire
- Clan's Theme: As a rank 17 player, I'm mainly just working on building a fancy & pretty dojo, maxing out mods and polishing my thematic builds for each frame, I have very little interest in min-maxing, cookie cutting (theorycraft is okay), fotm, dark sector pvp. I spend most of my time helping out internet acquaintances and the main motivation behind this application is to seek like-minded players to play with on a regular basis, since my anemic internet does not allow me to host properly for more than 3 people from the same continent.

kWxXdgE.png?1

Jolly Cooperation is my motto.

- Clan's Fandom: Warframe, XCOM (Old & New), War Thunder, Arche Age, Call of Cthulhu, Dwarf Fortress, Dark Souls as active "hobbies", I also spent to many hours faffing about Gundam, Warhammer.. I'm fairly interested in roleplay, provided the proper environment.
- Clan's Contact: I have ventrilo, skype, mumble, teamspeak... But do not own a private server.

Sol be Praised !

Edited by Lady_Solaire

happy birthday yuikami :D. i would give you a present but i dunno what :/

Thank youuu!!!! Saying Happy Birthday already means so much! Thank youuu ♥

If you ever happen to have room for 1 player at some point.

Thanks for taking interest in joining our alliance, but it no longer do opening recruit, sorry! wish you the best on your future alliance. ;w;/

Yuikami asked me to repost this from her clan recruitment thread to here, for alliance. Hi guys, lol. 

Hiya yui, Love the clan recruitment poster. Personally, I'm in my own solo clan, Lone Tenno Operative, Wondered if you might have me join your alliance, I think it'd be fun, and I enjoy talking with people, even though I am by preference a avid soloist for the most part. How ever I do like having people to talk with and be social on that level. 

Hm, personal information:

I'm 42, retired due to disability

my favorite hobbies are : video games, writing poetry and daydreaming about one day becoming a legitimate published author, watching comedy tv series in the middle of the night.

Other games I played/play now: DCUO- I wanna be a super hero

World of Warcraft-before it turned into kung fu panda

Everquest 2- Test server mostly, because I like it there

STar Wars Galaxies-closed game now-because flying an x-wing fighter cannot ever be bad

Star wars the old republic-because I'm a nerd, star wars is cool, and it replaced SWG

those are current games, theres not enough room to list all of the games lol, I'm a huge fan of Warframe, and I have absolutely no goals beyond going on continuous killing sprees as often as possible. I have a particular dislike of grineer, in that I want to exterminate every last one of them. 

I'm sometimes socially awkward and occasionally complain to much about game mechanics that annoy me. but I'm always up for anything fun, funny, and entertaining.

Oh, forgot some info, 

Ghost clan

name - lone tenno operative

members 4, myself, my daughter, her BF, and a inactive person I am probably going to remove soon.

Edited by -Malachi-

• 4 weeks later...
 Clan Name: Sugnids

- Clan Tier: Ghost - 9 Members currently and no plans of expanding.

- Clan Representative: KittenKaitlyn

- Clan's Theme: Its just a clan for a little group of friends. (For research, trading, and all that)

- Clan's Fandom: Various miscellaneous fandoms (Like MLP). A majority of the group also likes to play Dota 2 and TF2.

- Clan's Contact: We don't have any since we're just a tiny clan of friends.

Also, I was told by PokeyPandaBear to say that he referred me, so here's that!

• 2 weeks later...

Clan Name: Black H0le

Clan Tier: Shadow Clan (13 members)
Clan Representative: me and M0sh3rB0y
Clan's Theme: the clan is based on friends specialty and friends of friends and we like to help each other out when others are in trouble
Clan's Fandom:we just do what we do the most for fun like watching anime's playing games etc.
Clan's Contactme , M0sh3rBoy(not much active)

Edited by droidaka