Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer's Traps In The New Rescue Missions.

Deydreus

Yeah, I will just drop this here:

There is my only issue, I had made the mission without any sound, all in stealth mode and then, my biggest ennemy: the death traps.

Ok, I know I should take a secondary weapon with me, and I know there is surely a lot of topic like this but... Seriously, deaths traps in nightmare missions are a bigger treats than your actual ennemy. :/

So you purposely gimped yourself and then suicide and blame the game?

So yeah, because, you know, I can't save the hostage, without go into these traps huh...

THe door was locked, so, I had two choices, go ahead and die, or exit the mission. --'

But, if you know how to open a locked door, especially the prison's door without hack the panel, I'm open to suggestions...

( And I know it's stupid to go without a secondary anyway but this is just stupid to die because of traps and not ennemies )

Edited by Deydreus

I advise you to check the map more thoroughly. There are two secondary entrances into the prison cells which are not clogged with Arc traps. They designed backdoors to be used. So be a ninja and use them ;)

I advise you to check the map more thoroughly. There are two secondary entrances into the prison cells which are not clogged with Arc traps. They designed backdoors to be used. So be a ninja and use them ;)

So, THAT is an answer I can deal with.

Thanks, I didn't know about the two secondary entrances. So, my bad. ^^

But, this doesn't change the fact that traps are a bigger threat to Tenno than their usuals ennemis x)

This is true, which is just written in my Rescue 2.0 feedback in maps&levels. Missions

Arc traps trigger instantly regardless of alarm state, while the turrets of Corpus only activate if the alarm is triggered. :/

Look out for Ventilation shafts and grates when you unlock the door to the Warden Tileset! :)

Edit: idiot me, I meant "missions" and not "Maps & levels"

And, by the end of the day, we must not forget that this is a SECURED PRISON FACILITY. Those Arc traps sit there for a reason, just like the Security turrets do.

Edited by Khunvyel

• 3 weeks later...

I got spotted right before I hit the death traps, so I just ran with the rest of the mission with 2 points, I'd come this far I might as well at least finish...

Then on my way out, the rescued prisoner fell into a steam trap and sat there constantly bleeding out. I would revive her, only to watch her bleed out again, then get blasted by steam and go into bleed out state after 3 or 4 revives on them.

Did I miss a lever somewhere to shut off the steam pits?