Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shield Flux Issue

(PSN)theelix

Maybe it's only happening to me, but while I have shield flux equipped, if I do anything that's not sprinting or wall running, my shields get taxed while I have stamina. WHILE I HAVE STAMINA. *clears throat* Just wanted to make sure you guys read that. I've waited for it to fill to max and had done rolls, in every direction. Aiming rolls, back handspring, side rolls, forward roll with and without aim. Slide attacks tax the shield just everything that isn't running or wall running. They will all take my shield while I have stamina and I'm pretty sure it's not supposed to do that. 

Also, before you guys go shooting your mouths off at how useless shield flux is(I know a few people are thinking it), it's not. Since we'll be meleeing a lot in the next few days. Also because since blocking does stuff now, generally barely damage me if ever, I can troll with reflection and shield flux. >:3 Mwahahaha! 

Edit: This is actually a real issue with this mod in general, you guys made it so uncommon to obtain. It's not hard to obtain at all, just more uncommon than like rares and stuff because it's exclusively gotten from transmutation. 

That being said, this is also a reason why it has so many glitches that don't ruin it, but it messes up gameplay. During use, sometimes it will not let you regenerate shields until you lose all of it. You can stop running and wait for days, until you run out of shield it doesn't recharge. While I have stamina, attacking taxes my shields while I have stamina. What seems to trigger this is after you initially run out of stamina and it starts taking your shield. After that, anything you do that isn't running or wall running will automatically take your shield and stamina. 

FIX IT.

Edited by (PS4)theelix

Got lost there, your first sentence has "don" (don't know if your going for "do" or "don't", changes entire context lol) it's my understanding shield flux grants stamina at the cost of shield? The actions listed above all cost stamina, is it possible the cost is so little you're replenishing near instantaneously, hence the shield tick? I have shield flux, but have never used it, and was somewhat confused by the wording of your post. But just a thought?

Got lost there, your first sentence has "don" (don't know if your going for "do" or "don't", changes entire context lol) it's my understanding shield flux grants stamina at the cost of shield? The actions listed above all cost stamina, is it possible the cost is so little you're replenishing near instantaneously, hence the shield tick? I have shield flux, but have never used it, and was somewhat confused by the wording of your post. But just a thought?

It's supposed to be do. I'll edit it.