Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stuck Enemies In Defense Missions

Sckaar

Hey guys, so I've been playing a couple of Defense missions in the Dark Sectors. What I have noticed is in every single game there are crawlers or other infested stuck in the I guess "barracks" above the defense point. It's even happening during the early waves (wave 2 for example) and my buddies and I have had to quit because we couldn't reach them. We're suggesting to put a time limit in defense missions before all enemies are killed? Kind of like survival, 5 minutes per wave has to be good right? What do you guys think? 

TL;DR: Please add a 5 minute timer per wave to Defense missions that auto-kills the rest of the enemies on a map. They keep getting stuck in impossible to reach places. Good idea?

Well I don't care how DE could solve this problem - it exists and demands a solution.

Corpus tilesets has such an issue, earth jungle has such an issue. Jupiter gas city is fine as well as Ceres shipyard. 

If I could submit a suggestion, I'd like to reset these enemies every 60 seconds in case they are not moving. Not killing, just moving onto the another spawnpoint, so there won't be a room for exploitation.

Well I don't care how DE could solve this problem - it exists and demands a solution.

Corpus tilesets has such an issue, earth jungle has such an issue. Jupiter gas city is fine as well as Ceres shipyard. 

If I could submit a suggestion, I'd like to reset these enemies every 60 seconds in case they are not moving. Not killing, just moving onto the another spawnpoint, so there won't be a room for exploitation.

This would be a good idea.

Wrong, if there's infested in the jupiter defense mission, the one with the stair and outside, it's a pure pain sometimes : they just don't come, or 1 by 1 it's just an horribly boring experience to just wait for 5 waves that seem to be neverending...

What's strange is that DE said that it was corrected even on earth where they get always stuck also... Obviously not...

One up. ^^ And yeah, I didn't think of people exploiting it at that time at the higher levels.. but survival missions have better rewards than defense missions, so does it really matter? They still have to protect the cryopod. Although. Fixing the spawn points completely would be the best solution. Or fix the map.

This bug prevents completion of the mission so it seriously needs to be fixed.

A 5 minutes timer per enemy, not per wave.

Like maybe, if the enemy didn't come in contact with any tenno within a 100m radius for 5 minutes, auto-kill it.

But what could happen is that the auto-kill isn't actually a "kill"
It simply replaces the enemy with another spawned enemy. That way you still have to kill the same number of enemies.