Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mission Failed?

-Mr.Meeseeks-

I was just running a T2 def hoping to grab an Orthos Prime Blade to finally make the thing.

Everything was going smooth until on wave 10; the host and one other person decided to bail . I thought "whatever, as Frost Prime with my current set-up this would be a piece of cake even if I solo'd" so i decided to continue.

However, directly after wave 11 starts me and the other person with who stayed apparently failed the mission. My globe was up and the only enemy firing was a corrupted grineer who was still on top of the staircase behind the pod where he would not be able to shoot the pod even if my globe wasn't up.

Is it intentional to fail the mission if the host leaves and other stay during an orokin def? Or is this some kind of bug?

I think it is because it would be possible for the host to leave at the start of the mission and it would then normally migrate host, (instead you get kicked or it fails) but with a key this could be abused to run a single key multiple times as the host wouldn't lose their key if they left at the start before the objectives are complete.

As for defense mission types I don't see why if you chose to stay longer than the host that would be a problem as long as the host had also reached wave 5 at least, then their key would be consumed when they left.

Edit:  On another note, personally, I'd like a way to leave a mission that didn't count as an abort, (maybe a bug report mission exit) there have been a few times now due to a bug where I've had to abort because there was nothing else I could do and I really dislike seeing those "aborted" missions. All the ones I have on my profile are due to something like a missing door or none opening doors. (My favorite one of those being no door out of the first room in a survival...)

Edited by BrotherJudas008

• 2 months later...

Also if the Key user loads out of the mission faster than other players from a completed mission, the other players will have a failed screen after finishing their load.

They also get a black screen on extraction in OD and Void.

Trivia: There was a bug with Lephantis, where it removed 2 keys instead of 1, cause the script restarted duing the black screen.

I ended up having -2 (negative number) keys.

14778969801_62336a1eef_o.jpg

minusschlsselzbunq.jpg

minusschlsselzbunq.jpg

minusschlsselzbunq.jpg

Edited by NoSpax