Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bring Back The Vandals!

You guys are.. either stupid or blind..

Vandal weapons were released for one of two reasons I found

1) It was removed from the game or

2) To acknowledge the older players.

Why would they(being the DE) release a weapon that signifies an old player? 

because they can make money when i buy them for plat, that's why.

Rebecca said Vandals will never return.

This is part of a cycle. Many players have supported this game since the beginning, when the game wasn't what it is today.

So is fair, players have some exclusive things.

I have played another games that I can't have some items because of the same reason and I understand that with no problem.

Snipetron/Snipetron Vandal would be the only Vandals to logically come back, no others.

The Braton and Lato Vandal were rewards for being Closed Beta testers, and should stay that way. As much as I would LOVE to have the Braton Vandal, It's not going to happen, and I accept that.

The Braton and Lato Vandals were a gift to the players of the old beta; rewarding them for their support and appreciation in their newly made game.

These serve as markers for the old players to display their contribution or in other aspects, making them seem like legends; unique individuals alongside the prime exclusive players.

These were earned through hard work and devotion.

It would seem unfair for the new players to receive it just like that; and possibly even mocking.

I know some closed beta players who have sold these exclusives for the sake of inventory slots and regretting it afterwards but they still respect the fact that it should not return.

The snipertron and the others however, may still return for they are not exclusives, they are just mere event rewards.