Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe Concept] Cloaix, The Saboteur. A Frame Focused On Stealth And Support. (Artwork Needed)

Recovery8

Tenno, This is Cloaix, the saboteur. Cloaix is one with her frame. With abilities focused on deception and planting the seeds of change she offers an alternative choice to gunplay, instead, letting her fellow tenno fight for her while she spreads her toys through the fight. Make no mistake, this frame may not be oriented around combat but she does always end up a key player in the end game. 

Influence for appearance: Mass%2BEffect%2B3%2BKasumi%2BGoto.jpg Something along the line of Kasumi's suit from Mass Effect but obviously with a Warframe styling. Working on an actual appearance, suggestions wanted. I do not own the image and am only using it for reference.

Base Stats

Health: 50 (150 at rank 30.)

Shields:150 (450 at rank 30.)

Power:150 (225 at rank 30.)

Armor: 50

Sprint speed: 1.05

Stamina: 80

Polarities: 4 power slots along with one tactic slot and one defense slot.

Aura: Tactics slot.

Like her brother frame Loki she is focused not so much around her durability as much as she is her cunning. She is not as quick as Ash or Loki but she makes up for it with higher shields and higher power, allowing for consistent use of powers. Her skills focus in radiation as well as leaching power and shields from the enemies she walks with. She benefits those who are willing to get creative with her skills and rewards her allies for supporting her. 

Abilities

Deceit

Power:25 Description: Deceit allows for the set up of many of her tricks tenno. Cloaix picks a target and transforms into a perfect image of them. In this state she can attack others and will not be questioned, however if a firefight occures and she is hit she will drop from her guise. If she comes out of this state, from duration or being exposed she releases a small AoE of radiation, as a hopeful effort to save herself. This power increases the duration every level going from a small ten seconds to a minute with rank however this does not save her from friendly fire exposing her. [Affected by range, strength (increases the proc chance on the AoE.), and duration.]

Malware

Power: 50 Description: Cloaix sends out a nanomachine bug onto an enemy, latching to them to drain shields and power from them to take for her team. If the target does not have shields it will tick away at heath with radiation damage and it will still gain (although a lowered rate) shields and power. Upon the infected targets death the bug will spread from enemy to enemy but only if the target with a bug is killed before the duration of the bugs is lost. With level the duration of the bugs on the target is increased as well as the amount of shields and power gained back starting at 1% and getting up to 5% per bug and lasting from 15 seconds on a target to 30 on a target. [Affected by range(for the spread of the bugs), strength (increases the rate of return.), and duration.]

Malfunction

Power:50 Description: Cloaix sends out a short range wave of energy to all enemies around her, causing weapons to jam for a short period. During this period the enemies will try to fix their weapons and will not attack until they are fixed. If used on infested the effect is similar, causing confusion in the infested that stops them momentarily. This power is not effected by range and requires Cloaix to risk herself in order to get a target with it, by leveling the duration of the stun is increased as well as adding a small proc chance to it to gain more radiation.[Affected by power duration.]

Targeting matrix

Power:100 Description: Cloaix connects to all enemies in the area as well as her fellow tenno. Doing this she scans and sends the data to herself and allies to increase the status and critical chance against them for a period of time. If an enemy is killed during this time more information is sent to Diode, increasing the damage dealt on the remaining enemies. This power with rank increases its range, it's increase to status and critical chance, and it's duration. [Affected by strength, range, and duration.]

Alternate Abilities

DDOS

Power:50 Description: Cloaix hacks into the near by control pannels. During this time enemies who get close or try to activate the pannels will cause them to explode. With this they will get a radiation proc as well as decreased accuracy. However the situational use of the power lead it to be unpredictable at times, use with caution. This power increases it's duration per level as well as its range. [Affected by power range, duration, and power.]

Smart bomb

Power:50 Description: Cloaix places down up to three smart mines. Theses mines are filled with her nanomachines and upon detonation will leach shields and give them to herself and allies as well as causing magnetic damage to those caught in the trap as well as stunning them for a short time. As this power levels it gains a chance to proc radiation over magnetic, as well as increasing the blast strength and range. [Affected by power strength and range.]

Glitch

Power:50 Description: Cloaix covers herself and her allies with an energy that slowly digitizes them, blurring the line between physical and not. This causes a digitized pattern around herself and the others affected, causing them to take a reduction. This is because the tenno is phasing in and out and with leveling will increase the duration as well as the percent of ignored damage.[Affected by power duration and range.]

Data Jump

Power:100 Description: Cloaix digitizes and jumps into the enemy technology, bouncing between three total targets before coming out behind the last target. This power does magnetic damage with a chance to proc as well, leading to potential crowd control ability as well as mobility. With levels this power increases the number of targets total it can jump between as well as the potential to proc.[Affected by power strength and range.]

Thoughts? Ideas? Critique? Anything suggested is welcomed and conversation is encouraged. This thread will be updated regularly if possible.

Links to other concepts of mine, Give em a look if you've got the time::

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/228062-warframe-concept-tecton-guardian-of-stone-geomancy-frame-with-a-tanky-focus-artwork-needed/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/228074-weapon-concepts-the-praetor-an-smg-with-a-unique-twist-the-athens-spear-tethered-for-tenno-use/

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/228326-dojo-addition-tenno-training-matrix/

Edited by Recovery8

Nice! Another frame to play a smarter way is always welcome. Stealth could be very cool with her.

However, her concept  reminds me of this one : https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/192490-myst-warframe-concept-sneak-peek-oo/

I was not aware of this frame, It's a pretty nice concept. I'm actively trying to make Diode a unique frame along with my other concept Tecton so if you have any idea's on how to make her feel her own I'd love to hear them.

Edit: Added another alt power that could be swapped to add more variety to her set.

Edited by Recovery8

Update, Changed name to fit her theme more. Diode is too related to machinery and electricity. Cloaix is a name put together from Helix Cloaking. Also touched upon her powers to make her feel more unique. Taking name idea's that could be better as well as idea's for power names and her appearance as I am stumped.

Edited by Recovery8

Decided on a theme around a wolf in sheep's clothing. The helmet for the frame will vaguely resemble a canine in a fashion similar to how Valkyr's Bastet helmet looks like a feline. The rest of the suit will be extremely light, having a synthetic muscle type look to it. The key traits to note are a coat tail around her waists in a way similar to frosts. The rest of the details are undecided. Looking for opinions on look as well as the frame itself.

I feel your ideas are interesting but thelast thing we need is another support frame. We have Trinity, Oberon, Vauban, Loki, Nekros, and Nyx which are all support frames in their own right.

I feel your ideas are interesting but thelast thing we need is another support frame. We have Trinity, Oberon, Vauban, Loki, Nekros, and Nyx which are all support frames in their own right.

I agree with you but at the same time all roles are different even if they are all support. It is just a concept after all but I appreciate your input.

Edit: I'm still looking for input, any way to make it not just another support frame. Anything helps.

Edited by Recovery8