The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

First Time Using The Forums

Doctor_Medic

Hello there friendlies, so I've been playing Warframe for about three months now and I just thought I might as well use the forums to get better acquainted with the community. Also, a question for you all. When would I be most likely to get a bonus that isn't just experience, because I've been on the 7 day mark and all I get is experience points (T_T).

Welcome to the forums!

I'd say Tier 2 and Tier 3 gives a lot of blueprints, and Day 3 has a veeeery low chance of giving potatoes or a Forma.
Tier 1 has a chance of giving 75% off platinum purchase though, if I remember correctly.

Also, have you recently tried sacrificing a Kubrow to gain favor with our lord, RNGeezus?

EDIT : Oh, didn't know T2 and T3 had 75% off platinum purchase as well. Never got it before though.

Edited by kaboomonme

Hello there friendlies, so I've been playing Warframe for about three months now and I just thought I might as well use the forums to get better acquainted with the community. Also, a question for you all. When would I be most likely to get a bonus that isn't just experience, because I've been on the 7 day mark and all I get is experience points (T_T).

Optimal rates are after the 7 day table. It's all random, and the pictures are just for show. They don't indicate what you can get. It just so happens that you see different pictures on different spins, the drops are the same.

See here: 

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Login_Rewards

Edited by JohnProdman