The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee 3.0 , One Can Dream Xd

Deidaku

nah that looks like a bad ps2 game with bad coding..looks clunky sounds are bad looks too...cartoony 

heard its sub-par at best......but give it time theyll make it better maybe.....it is ran on HL2s engine....

Still less clunky than our melee system XD

WF's melee system is far from clunky and it's one of the few games that actually has an above decent system..........they just to make more versatile stances and improve on hitbox collisions 

WF's melee system is far from clunky and it's one of the few games that actually has an above decent system..........they just to make more versatile stances and improve on hitbox collisions 

You've never enountered the invisible walls? o_o

You mean doing a melee combo that thrust you inside a wall

yes

No I mean killing an enemy and then you're just hitting air as if there was in invisible wall even though you just disintegrated your foe 

Ninja Gaiden is what I hope Warframe will look like one day. Ninja Gaiden with realistic martial arts that is. 

I agree that Ninja Gaiden should be the benchmark which Warframe's melee should be compared with.  However Ninja Gaiden isn't all that realistic and rather "over the top" though.

I'd prefer it if Warframe had more stylized martial arts like in Ninja Gaiden Z.  We are over 1000 years in the future after all.

=)

Blade Symphony is pretty meh. It's straight up PVP so that is what the combat system is designed to support. It wouldn't work in Warframe at all.

In context Warframe still has the better melee, IMO.

well melee in warframe is not finished yet and that's an all around game, this one is only focused on swords with an auto-lock for duels

but i admit that dev's should take this as an inspiration somehow, especially for the movement for melee, i remember in devstream 27 a lead speak about that, i just hope that one of them as seen my post: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/217853-melee-double-tap-movement-dash/#entry2529397

what really needs MELEE right now is not combo, but variety, melee is a little too repetitive and feels like i drive a truck oO

well melee in warframe is not finished yet and that's an all around game, this one is only focused on swords with an auto-lock for duels

but i admit that dev's should take this as an inspiration somehow, especially for the movement for melee, i remember in devstream 27 a lead speak about that, i just hope that one of them as seen my post: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/217853-melee-double-tap-movement-dash/#entry2529397

what really needs MELEE right now is not combo, but variety, melee is a little too repetitive and feels like i drive a truck oO

what I lie about blade symphony is how the combos branch........with charge attacks....proof that our charge attacks didn't have to go

Ninja Gaiden is what I hope Warframe will look like one day. Ninja Gaiden with realistic martial arts that is. 

So the only way to get through the game is to spam all the invulnerability frames in Izuna Drop, ETs, UTs and Ninpo?

No.

I just saw this today

Imagine if when the game is finished one day melee looked like this xD

I am a fan of DMC "Sword Master moves", but this is good.

There an idea to use Obex... and the most waited weapon in this game "The Nunchakus"

Just an idea, i can dream too XD