Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Warframe True Stories] A Bolted Trinity

The_Sharp_Demonologist

(This is something new I’m trying, I’m not much of a writer but we all start somewhere right? waiting for your feedback :D)

Based on a true story.

Dear Diary.

Today i was bolted by the G3. I just woke up and heard there was a Corpus invasion on Phobos, i know I’m not that good but my boss gave me the chance and the payment was good so why not right? I was threaten by Vay Hek a couple of months ago that I would pay for my actions against the Grineer but I just ignored it. Big mistake.

When I got to Phobos Corpus had it rough, MOA parts all over the place, blasted corpses of Crewmen spread through the battlefield, the usual I suppose. I managed to take a few Grineer whit my Tigris but things got out of control when a Hellion appeared, hate those guys.

He was too far for m Tigris but before I could pull off my Cestra he shot a barrage of missiles at me. I dodged many but there were too many explosions and I went down rather quickly then this Weird guy whit an armor I have never seen and a hammer walked toward me and called some kind of Sentinel, covering me in some kind of orange field.

Last thing I remember is waking up in a ship leaving Phobos, Vauban and Valkyr where there. They said the G3 “Bolted” my Warframe, I feel weak and my body feels rather heavy. I will get back to you once my head stops spinning.

Love Trinity <3

Edited by The_Sharp_Demonologist