Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About The New Dark Sector Conflict Mission

NoeleVeerod

Sabotage was a much more better and fun mission. Mob Def is simply not good for dark sector, that room is too small, enemies barely spawn. I no longer do dark sector conflict missions just because its a boring easy mob def mission. All I do is just wait 2-3 minutes while I do nothing = that's not defense, that's a waste of time.

Sabotage was better!

I really hope that DE will change the mission type or give us more dark sector mission types. Also the Solar Rail NEEDS TO HAVE ITS OWN TILE SET. It feels like I am doing a lamer version of void mob def where enemies are too easy, mission is too long and there is no special reward for that.

They probably slowed it down to give more people a chance to get the rewards instead of all the battle pay going to one group of rushers.

I've run it twice since the change and didn't have an issue with spawn rate but then I was solo.  Also got Decisive Judgement in one of those two so I'm happy.

It doesn't really give more people a chance to get the rewards, though. That's the thing. The battle pay did not and could not go to "one group of rushers", that's just an odd fantasy some people had.

The big change here is that instead of investing 2-4 minutes to potentially get 0 reward (as one often did), one now has to invest 8+ minutes to potentially get 0 reward. Even with the thing saying how much reward is left, there is no way to actually predict whether there will be anything 8+ minutes from now, because you don't know how many Tenno are on the mission, and how many will finish before you do.

The only factor which does potentially spread out the rewards is that the mission-type is now so profoundly dull and unrewarding that many people who were doing it before have been driven away, so there is more opportunity for people who are happy to endure boredom and risk no reward whatsoever!

I'm glad I'd already got all the rares save Decisive Judgment out of it, frankly.

maybe the mobs are taking their sweet time because reasons? not everyone and everything is super fast in this game.

Last i checked, the most common enemy in the Conflict missions was the Fusion MOA.

Which as you know, is all too happy to rush when it senses something to roast.

my opinion is that DE staff should sit and think about it and fix it, not just mess with it every other week and update it.. or even maybe do a poll where players can vote for what they like.

That's a problem in and of itself. We both know that if DE took their time and sat and thought about what they could do, we as players would be incredibly impatient. We're all about the now, not the later.

Yes, they could be completed in under two minutes before. But now they take longer - although that is not the major issue. There is sh*t nothing to do but sit for ten minutes, with minimal emeny spawn - and that is the major issue.

Which means you're basically playing for nothing.

Almost no experience, almost no mod drop, and you still risk getting nothing if you're running for a high reward like billions of players at the same time. Its only purpose is to lower the enemy rail's health, and considering you only need even one point of advantage over the opponent and the general laziness of players who just want to play and have fun, instead of grinding EVEN for points...

I have already said I don't like this new conflict mode, and there is no reason for me to change my mind about it.

Rushers didn't incentivate playing conflicts very often, I understand that, but this change doesn't do much better.