Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Players And Their Topics On Forums Make Me Wanna Rofl So Bad Right Now

Kabeta

The worst part about it all is the entitlement and overreaction.

1.) Nothing here is yours. It is all virtual. Except for Platinum, that hasn't been touched. Relax. No one stabbed your puppy.

2.) U5 wasn't the end of development. We don't have 27,000 (no typo) shields anymore. We don't have 30 points and 30 options anymore. U6 wasn't the end of development. We don't have cummulative multishot up to 600% anymore. We don't have 750 armour, taking 1 damage per hit anymore. U7 is also not the end of development.

Write concise, thought-out feedback. Explain why what is how. Explain how what should be and why.

DE is a bunch of friendly, cheerful Canadians. They listen intently, they care about their players, they are good people with a vision and a dream. Ruin this for us and I will find and stab you. Here you have a dev team churning out new tilesets at a 45 day rate, constantly adding items and nifty things, expanding the enemy repository on a regular basis, and you mouth off like they just placed a burning newspaper full of poop on your porch. These guys are working hard, deep into the night, long hours every day. Many DE employees moved their social life into the office, they go for lunch in the inhouse cafeteria where they have three tables. Three long tables. No seperation, all teamwork spirit. Nerfguns to fight out arguments.

These guys are awesome.

Now don't mess this up, don't burn these guys out by being entitled pouting babies. Work with us here, and you'll get a great game - but the constant nagging and negativity will wear even on cuddly Canadians.

[size=2]("You" is a generalized term, not the OP. If you feel addressed by "you", then please consider yourself caught.)[/size]

Sometimes we need a stern summary post like this to get us back on track.

Thanks sir.

you have two groups of people

1: those that couldnt find the redirection or vitality mods, and had 100 shields/health at level 30 and couldnt do anything and felt like was unfair to them

2: those that had the mods, or enjoyed the challenge of low health and shields and didnt feel needed to be a change.

I think passive is way to go but i think mods strength needs reduced OR mods removed and passive gives you the same stats as mods once gave, i do feel like my rhino has way to much health and shields now... and before was about right BUT i had both mods... but i do believe needs to be some passive increases in the game. Something to make progressing your frame seem useful